Chapter 45

Qi Wei led the people who transported grain and grass into the city. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

The boats and carts were exhausted for several days, and the soldiers escorting the grain and grass were all very tired, and they were taken to rest. An Changqing and Yushi doctor were welcomed into the general's mansion for a temporary stay.

The General's Mansion was deserted and deserted, and there were no servants. Only the soldier who welcomed them in poured tea for them.

An Changqing thought that he would be able to see Xiao Zhige when he arrived in Yanzhou, but he didn't expect to see even the shadow of the person, so he asked the soldier who was waiting on the side: "Your prince is not in the city?"

The soldier stood straight, without squinting: "The general has led his troops out of the city!"

Unexpectedly, An Changqing frowned and asked, "When will you be back?"

Soldier: "I don't know."

Seeing that the soldier couldn't ask anything, An Changqing had to give up the questioning, thinking about asking the question when the deputy came.

After the two of them sat for a cup of tea, Qi Wei came over.

Because there was something wrong with the previous batch of grains, this time Qi Wei led a person to count the grains and grasses personally. After the total count, he found that the number of grains and grasses was only 20,000 shi, his face (color) was not very good.

One hundred thousand stones were requested on the zhezi, but only twenty thousand stones came. How long is 20,000 stones enough?

The previous excitement and joy turned into solemnity, Qi Wei looked at each other with several subordinates, and waved his hand for the last time: "I'll ask what's going on!"

Qi Wei was quite polite to the two adults who accompanied the army to **** grain and grass. He arched his hands and said, "The grain and grass are counted correctly. It's just two adults. Isn't this number correct? The Yanzhou war is tight, and 20,000 stones and grass are far from enough."

Doctor Yu Shi glanced at An Changqing, and said, "These 20,000 stones, grains and grasses are donated by the princess. His Majesty Yanzhou handed them over, and the commissioner has been sent to verify Shi Jinzhong's burning of grains and grasses and the army's corruption of ink. If it is verified. No mistake, I will make up for the lack of food and grass."

Qi Wei hadn’t figured out which princess the princess was, and when he said he wanted to check Shi Jinzhong’s affairs with Liangcao, his temper suddenly came: “The evidence is conclusive, what else needs to be checked? Wait for you to check it out before you allocate the food, Yanzhou The soldiers starved to death long ago!"

"Qi Wei!"

Behind him suddenly came a majestic male voice. Xiao Zhige heard that the grain and grass had arrived as soon as he returned, and he rushed over before he could unload the battle armor, but he didn't want to hear the conversation between Yushi doctor Ji Anmin and Qi Wei at the door.

Stopping Qi Wei aloud, Xiao Zhige handed Wu Jin's spear to the soldier at the door and strode in. No one has seen it, the voice has arrived: "Master Ji, if you want to check it, you can check it, but this grain can't—"