Chapter 5

After bandaging the wound, Xiao Zhige called his servants to come and clean the study. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com An Changqing personally cooks the bowl of noodles connected to the bowl, and is still lying under the window at the moment.

The person who cleaned up had vaguely heard the movement here earlier. When he came in, he hung his head and did not dare to get out. He lowered his eyebrows and closed his eyes to clean up the study room. Secretly sympathize with An Changqing. On the second day of the wedding, the prince got such a bad temper, and the days to come, I am afraid that it will be even more sad.

Prince Xiao didn't know that he inexplicably carried the scapegoat for the princess. He was stiffening his face at this time, and went back to the main room with An Changqing.

The layout in the main room is still the same as that of the wedding night, with red candles lit on the table, red (color) money python mats on the table, and red (color) curtains with cicada wings hanging down. , There are red double happiness on the window lattice, and the celebration of the newly-married is everywhere.

The earth dragon in the room was burning vigorously, and I didn't know what incense was lit, with a light fragrance floating in it.

Xiao Zhige's eyes (color) deepened, his eyes unconsciously following An Changqing's back. After An Changqing returned to the house, she put on a heavy cloak. It only wore an azure (color) brocade robe, and the slender waist was tied with a silver (color) girdle, and underneath it was hung a Pisces jade pendant and a flower-knot long sui palace ribbon. There was a faint "clanging" sound from the jade impact while walking, and Xiao Zhige's ears were itchy.

He couldn't hold back and stretched out his hand to make gestures in the air, and found that An Changqing's waist was not enough for him to grasp. It was wicker-like and very slender. If it was a little bit harder, it might be folded.

He sighed secretly, thinking that such a thin and weak person must be carefully guarded as expected.

The two made a fuss in the study, and it was late. An Changqing went to wash first, put on a moon white shirt, and waited for Xiao Zhige to go to bed together. He thought about it for a long time during the bath. Although he didn't know why Xiao Zhige refused to share the same room with him, it would be fine as long as the person could return to the main room. If this kind of thing doesn't come, it's better to let it go.

Therefore, when Xiao Zhige came back from the bath room, he saw his princess with long hair scattered, tilted her head and smiled at him, and said softly to him: "I have made the bed."

Xiao Zhige paused before walking to the side of the bed with his face (color) as usual, and said, "Get some rest early."

An Changqing didn't notice his abnormality. She climbed onto the bed and slept on the inside. She smiled and patted the mattress beside her, motioning him to come up quickly, still muttering: "The mattress is a bit cold."

Xiao Zhige (touched Mo) (touched Mo) the bedding, and it was really chilly. Even the arm of the person lying down next to him was cold. He hesitated for a moment, turned sideways and tentatively wrapped the person in his arms: "Come here, I'll keep you warm."

An Changqing was stunned for a moment, and soon recovered, and kindly put her cold hand on his (chest xiong) mouth to keep warm.