Chapter 132

Seeing him walking towards him, the smile on the boy's face increased. +++Mobile reading visits m.mtlnovel.com, and I am more intimate with An Changqing. While jumping forward, he actively introduces: "My name is Yu Qiao, it's my dad for nostalgia. What about you the name the uncle took?"

"An Changqing."

Yu Qiao slowed down, his eyes widened, and he looked at An Changqing carefully, and said with a smile: "You are so good-looking. If you go back to the village, those men who are chasing after me to give birth to a baby should turn around. I'm chasing you. I heard from my father that my little uncle used to be the best-looking person in the village."

An Changqing smiled faintly: "I am married and have two children. The man in the black (color) outfit just now is my partner."

Yu Qiao's eyes widened in astonishment: "Foreigner?"

"Yeah." An Changqing followed him deep and shallow through the woodland: "My father is also a foreigner."

Yu Qiao tilted his head and looked very puzzled: "Father often said that it is dangerous outside, but I think you are doing well outside. Can you tell me about your uncle and the outside world?"

An Changqing met his clear eyes, thought for a while and still didn't hide it from him, and then told him the matter of the envoy's life in Yuze (fa fa).

After listening to Yu Qiao, he muttered to himself: "Then my father is not a lie to me. The people outside are indeed too bad. No one in our village dares to do this kind of thing."

An Changqing laughed: "There are indeed many bad people out there, but there are also many good people. My companions are all good people."

Yu Qiao probably couldn't understand it. Condensed his eyebrows for a while and said, "How do you tell the bad guys and the good guys?"

An Changqing didn’t know how to answer him for a while, and hesitated: “For decades in life, bad people and good people will be met. If you see more, you can probably tell. Moreover, sometimes there is no clear boundary between good people and bad people, maybe the same. Personally, he hurt you, and he is a bad person to you. But he protected me, and he is a good person to me."

"What about your friends? Are they good or bad to us?" Yu Qiao suddenly stopped, staring at him without evasiveness.

The boy's eyes are still clear and simple. Some people are simply stupid, and some are pure but transparent, but Yu Qiao is obviously the latter.

"They are not malicious, but they come from Daye and Yuze respectively. For you, they may be the offspring of those bad guys." An Changqing did not despise him because of his age, but chose to treat each other frankly. He came here to solve the medicine for the Huai brothers and also to relieve his own hidden dangers. Since we are asking for others, we must always be open and honest to show our sincerity.

Yu Qiao really laughed, and (exposed) two cute little tiger teeth said: "Although I know a little about what you said, my father once told me that if you are a liar, you must never take him to the village. You. If you don’t lie to me, you can enter the village."

An Changqing smiled even more when he was infected: "Then I passed your test?"