Chapter 101

When the two got on the carriage, An Changqing looked at the plaque hanging above the gate of Anfu, and suddenly said: "Today is a complete tear with An Zhike. He won't be willing, maybe he will be our enemy.++ +Cartino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com"

"Worry now?"

"I'm just thinking, they won't be able to stay."

An Changqing shook his head. The blood debts between him and the An family had been settled in the previous life. If they were settled in this life, he would not do anything. After all, in the eyes of outsiders, they are all surnamed "An", and they are relatives who have broken bones and connected tendons. It is true that he is not afraid of gossip now, but one thing is worse than one thing less. But now the attitude and behavior of the Guan'an family, they will not be content to be mediocre.

An Zhike wanted power and wanted to keep Anjia's glory; Li hated their mother and son, like a throat; and An Xiange made no secret of Xiao Zhige's coveting in front of him, or, in other words, his position of power. The coveting...An Changqing's expression is slightly cold, and her eyebrows become sharp at this moment, like a beast that has only been violated in the territory, and finally put away her gentle and energetic expression, (exposing) his minions.

Recalling that An Zhike colluded with the abolished prince in the previous life, An Changqing already had a choice.

"You have to find an opportunity to cut the grass and get rid of the roots. I can't stay in my home."

Finally, he said to Xiao Zhige.

Xiao Zhige didn't answer, but stared at him intently. Without a response, An Changqing looked back suspiciously, but accidentally hit the bottom of his eyes and saw him reflected in the man's pupils.

The posture is cold, and there is still a sense of (killing sha) in the eyebrows.

He was slightly stunned, and looked at the person under Xiao Zhige's eyes in astonishment, seemingly familiar and strange. He was stunned for a moment: "I..."

"You are fine." Xiao Zhige, who had never spoken, spoke at this time. His fingertips fell on his curled eyelashes, and a soft itch came from his fingertips. He whispered, "Here you are. Have grown up too."

Old people often say that a couple who get along in harmony will become more and more similar, which is called "husband and wife". Xiao Zhige felt that he and He also had a "husband and wife relationship". It is not simply a similarity in appearance, but a gradual assimilation of words and deeds, or, to a deeper level, the interlinkage of thinking.

In two years, over 700 days and nights, An Changqing neutralized his extreme and violent behavior, and he also influenced An Changqing's way of life. Perhaps An Changqing didn't even notice that he and some of his ideas were getting closer and closer.

And this change is undoubtedly what Xiao Zhige is happy about. It's like a small sapling protected by its own captivity, carefully watered and fed, and now it has finally grown into a tall and tall tree. Although still in his turf, he also has the ability to face the wind and rain alone, and even protect him during the wind and rain.

It's a pity that An Changqing didn't understand the happiness of the Northern War King, so she glanced at him strangely, and said slightly annoyed: "I'm going to talk to you."