Chapter 92

In late May, there was vague news from the palace that the princess was pregnant. +++Mobile reading Visiting m.mtlnovel.com just encountered a risk before, and the baby month was less than three months, so there was no publicity. The rewards from the palace continued to be sent to the East Palace. Everyone who had been to Hongfa Temple before guessed that the princess's birth should have been saved.

When An Changqing heard the news, she didn't know what expression to make. Thinking of the news from the spies that said: how the prince cherishes and loves the princess, like a pearl, I always feel that the prince is glowing with green light all over his body.

However, the performance of the princess is impressive. The emperor's heir is very important, and the Heavenly Family will never allow blood to be confused. Therefore, the Prince's East Palace also has personal records. There are clear records of the year, month, and time of the prince. But since returning from Hongfa Temple, the Prince of Donggong has not questioned the least. Now the palace is sending rewards with great fanfare. Obviously, the prince did not know how to hide from the sky.

Courageous and cautious, cruel to himself, and even at odds with the prince... An Changqing suddenly felt that this ally might be able to fight for it. Just how to fight, you have to pay attention to the timing and method, and he has to think about it.

But before he could think of a good way, he received the news that Xiao Zhige had returned to Beijing.

Shu Lingting, who was seriously injured, came back with him.

Xiao Zhige entered the palace with the seriously injured Shu Lingting. Shu Lingting was still weak, lying on a stretcher and being carried into the palace by two imperial guards. The Emperor An Qing was taken aback when he saw his appearance, and said in amazement: "What's wrong with this?"

Before Xiao Zhige spoke, he heard Shu Lingting yell "Please be your majesty for the ministers", and then, regardless of his injury, he struggled to get up and knelt, crying: "Those thieves frame the ministers and cooperate with the enemy and treason. Said, I didn’t even want to keep my life! They wanted to (kill sha) to kill people! If it weren’t for the Northern Warlord’s rescue, the minister would have no choice but to die with grievances..."

Shu Lingting was a military commander, tall and burly, but kneeling on the ground with injuries and crying sincerely, it really made life a little bit intolerable.

Although it was known that he had colluded with Xi Dung and intended to rebel, Emperor Anqing was intrigued by (killing sha), but when he saw him, he was still bluffed and asked someone to help him up, saying, "What's the matter? Old man? Second, you can talk about it."

Only then did Xiao Zhige speak, and truthfully reported the process of this trip to Yuzhou.

"...Erchen did find out that there were people from the West Dung in and out of the general's mansion, but General Shu said that it was the West Dung envoy, who was to offer the secret treasure to borrow troops from my Daye. But the son took someone to find the envoy. , But no one was obtained. Besides, no other evidence of collusion was found, and General Shu said that there was other evidence and he had to personally hand it to the emperor."

"...In addition, when we returned to Beijing this time, we encountered an assassin. Although the other party pretended to be a mountain bandit, he cooperated with the tacit and fierce tactics. He should be a trained (killing sha)."