Chapter 107

After the two dynasties, the Zhao family said that if they were removed, they would be removed. Xiao Zhige's iron-blooded wrists sounded the alarm for the remaining veterans who still had a chance to rely on the old and sell the old and take advantage of the new emperor. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Although the number of officials in the court was nearly half, but the things that should be done were not delayed at all. These officials, who were lazy under the hands of Emperor Anqing, tightened their skins after witnessing the overthrow of the Zhao family. ) There is less work (gan gan), and this new emperor is not pleasing to the eye, and he will smash it to the end in one sentence.

Xiao Zhige roughly straightened out the messy government affairs, and discussed with Ji Anmin, ordering him to be the chief examiner, to increase the number of Enke candidates as soon as possible, to attract talents, and to make up for the shortage of officials. It took another half a month of work to finally get out of the busy government affairs.

After ascending to the throne, things went one after another, and there were still many things he hadn't had time to do.

The first is the post-closing issue. Since he is the emperor, An Changqing is naturally the queen. His original idea was to call Taichang Temple to prepare for the post-apocalyptic ceremony. His enthronement was hurried, and he didn't like extravagance and waste. The enthronement ceremony (fuck cao) was very low-key and simple. However, he wanted to make it grand and grand.

But when talking to Ji Anmin about opening Enke for officialdom, he suddenly remembered the spirits of An Changqing drinking with his friends. It is a totally different style from usual. If An Changqing is trapped in the deep palace after the post-approval ceremony, there may be no chance to see him so free (tuo).

Xiao Zhige hesitated for a long time, after all, he couldn't bear to raise him in the deep palace for a little selfishness. With caress in his mind, he went to An Changqing to ask his opinion.

Since the canonization ceremony has not yet been completed, An Changqing is still the princess, and she should have lived in the palace first, and then enter the main harem after the official canonization. However, Xiao Zhige has never been a man of etiquette. He was not willing to leave people outside the palace, so despite the persuasion of several pedantic old officials, he insisted on bringing An Changqing and a pair of children into the palace first.

Since Qiwu Palace had not been repaired, An Changqing lived with a pair of children in the main palace (Qiangan), which is the closest to Chongzheng Hall. Xiao Zhige went to the court and went back to (gan gan) the main palace to handle government affairs, occasionally bringing children in his free time, so that the brothers and sisters would not quarrel with An Changqing.

Although An Changqing's name has not been determined during these days in the palace, he is actually taking care of everything in the harem.

The harem concubine of Emperor Anqing has moved to the Spring Mountain Palace. The unlucky concubines are put back home, and the concubines who have been lucky enough to raise their old age in the palace. And the palace people they left behind, those who should (kill sha) should be let go. Those who are talented and unconcerned will be reactivated. It is also necessary to start training a group of new palace people for driving. Although the minutiae have their own minds (fuck cao), the master An Changqing also has to keep his eyes open. In fact, it is not much easier than Xiao Zhige.

Therefore, your majesty, who is decisive and decisive, is now in the court and has to be responsible for bringing the baby.

When Xiao Zhige returned to the palace, An Changqing was discussing with Wang Yu, the newly promoted eunuch, how to cut the staff in the palace and reduce the cost. The Emperor Anqing emptied the treasury during his reign, and Xiao Zhige will ascend to the throne. The treasury is empty, and the natural disasters everywhere are just resting. I don’t know that firewood, rice, oil, and salt are expensive if I’m not in charge. After realizing power, An Changqing clearly realized what it means to be short of money. The money he made in the past was nothing but a drop in the bucket for the devastated Da Ye.