Chapter 55

There was the sound of howling wind in the ears, the speed of stepping on the snow was too fast, the surroundings were dark, and the scenery (color) on both sides passed quickly, An Changqing could only see the eternal bright galaxy above his head. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

I don't know how long it took to run, Taxue carried the two and stopped by the side of a small lake.

If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, no one would have thought that there is such a clear lake hidden deep in the desert. Perhaps the water source is abundant, and the grasses and trees near the lake are more lush than other places. There are scattered fireflies flying among the vigorous grass.

The moon and galaxy in the sky are reflected in the lake at this time, as if there is another galaxy hidden in the lake, which is as beautiful as a fairyland.

An Changqing got off his horse and walked around the lake in amazement. Xiao Zhige let Taxue go to play, Yibu tended to follow him.

"This place is so beautiful, how did the prince find this place?"

After finding a (dry gan) big stone by the lake, An Changqing brushed off the sand and dust and sat down, looking up at Xiao Zhige with a smile.

"I used to camp around here when I was marching." Xiao Zhige sat down beside him and slowly told him about the past (fafa).

At that time, he had just joined the army, and he was just a small soldier with little reputation. His army was transferred from Yanzhou to Liangzhou, and when he was not marching at night, he would be stationed here to rest not far away. He was not old at that time, and he was far less calm than he is now. Was awakened in the middle of the night by a few soldiers from the same camp, sneaking out (touching Mo) (touching Mo) to find food.

They were all half-and-half children. Although they were full during the day, they were not hungry. When the stomach groaned in the evening, they remembered that there was a lake here, so they asked their friends to sneak out to catch fish. When you are full, you will sleep by the lake, and then sneak back to the barracks before dawn.

"I got to know Chang Zaichang here." It was Chang Zaichang who took the lead in teasing him out to catch fish.

Just before they were happy for a few days, they heard that Liangzhou was in an emergency situation. They rushed to support them, but unexpectedly the loss was heavy. Only he and Chang Zaichang were still alive.

"It was very bitter then?" An Changqing asked softly when he looked at him and fell into the memory.

He still holds a man's hand in his hand. The palms of these two hands are broad, and the ten fingers are slender and powerful. They should be very beautiful hands, but for many years, holding the gun (to kill the enemy) has made the knuckles thicker and the palms are covered with tiger mouths. The cocoon is very rough to the touch. An Changqing had seen the hands of the prince and the third prince, they were all white and delicate, and could not find a trace of the wound.

The pampered prince was supposed to be the prince and the third prince. Only Xiao Zhige has suffered from childhood.

Xiao Zhige shook his head and said with a smile: "Bitter, but it's worth it."

"If you want to get one thing, you have to exchange it with something else."

When he said this, Xiao Zhige kept his eyes locked on An Changqing. Before the age of twenty, he did experience hardships and tasted the warmth and coldness. But he always remembered what his mother and concubine told him: People in this world have their own lives, some people are sweet first and then bitter, and some people are bitter and sweet later. Although my son has been bumpy since he was a child, he will surely come when the suffering is over. You have to be patient and wait, don't worry.