Chapter 29

An Changqing's originally a little nervous mood calmed down in his calm words. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com He thought for a while and said: "In this case, I can't be idle. I have checked the accounts of each store with Helan. I just took it out to prepare more for the winter. The cotton-padded grain and coal."

In the previous life, he had heard from the servants in the mansion that the price of Fotan had risen particularly sharply. Because many of the hot coals reserved in the mansions of high-ranking officials can only be used for one month. Normally, it is not necessary to regenerate the carbon fire in early February. But this year it was cold until the end of March. The purchases of various residences are all rushing to buy Fotan. As a result, the business in Fotan is very hot, and the price is also very high.

Xiao Zhige thought for a while, and said, "There is still money in the accounts of the public school, just ask Wang Fugui to withdraw it, but it is estimated that at this time, I can't buy so much."

"Buy as much as you can." An Changqing said.

The two agreed, so they went to dinner together. On the next day, An Changqing ordered Wang Fugui to summon the shop stewards in advance to discuss the purchase of the goods.

It was originally scheduled to call people on the 20th day of the twelfth lunar month, but now it just happened to be in time for something, (gan gan) he called people two days in advance.

These days, An Changqing had things one after another, but she didn't have time to think about how to clean up the group of stewards, but these left stewards were more anxious than one, and she wished to go to the palace to kowtow and admit her mistakes.

Without him, it is true that they have been hanging for too long. The more I think about it, the more I get scared. These days, I can’t sleep well at home. They first heard that the princess had started to check old accounts, and then they heard that the steward of Tianyifang had been turned and sent to the officer, and then they were beaten vigorously by Wang Fugui. Except for a few people who have no ghosts in their hearts, the remaining managers have lost a lot of fear in a short time.

When he was summoned to the palace, he breathed a sigh of relief. Even if you are about to die, you can see the time of death, and you are always more frightened than sleepless nights (strong qiang).

Who knows that the princess is not in court as they imagined to be brought down for trial one by one. Instead, she asked happily about the situation in the shops. The stewards answered carefully. He also heard him say: "This time we are summoning everyone to come here, in fact, there are important things to ask. The prince and I want to buy a batch of winter clothes, food and hot coal. But we suffer from insufficient manpower. I don't know if you can alleviate your worries?"

The stewards are all human spirits who come out of the crowd, and when they hear this, they want them to lose their merits. If you finish this errand, even if you have made any mistakes before, you will be able to offset it if you want to.

Among them, the few stewards who were not very clean in their hands looked at each other, and then took a step forward: "I don't know how much the princess wants to buy?"

An Changqing considered it for a while and said, "How much can you buy?"

The stewards discussed it for a while and were not sure. They have been dealing with people all year round, and they have a lot of contacts, but they can find channels to buy them. You have to go back to confirm how much you buy.