Chapter 130

In the evening, the sky was completely gloomy. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com The lead gray (color) cloud layer is extremely low, as if the whole piece will be rolled down in the next moment. The sea below has turned into a deep black and blue (color), and the violent sea breeze swept huge waves, hitting the hull again and again. The sound of the huge wind and waves concealed the human voice, and among the several ships, the only way to transmit information was by yelling and gesturing.

The sails of all the ships had been lowered, and most of them had already hid in the cabins. Only Xiao Zhige was still on the deck, listening to the soldiers to report the real-time conditions of the ships. The ten ships have been arranged in a square at this time, with the main ship in the middle and the deputy ship guarding the surroundings. The boats were connected by iron ropes with thick human legs, and the connected boats moved up and down with the waves.

The last soldier who checked the iron wire sent back a message: "Everything is checked, there is no looseness!"

At this time, the sky had already rained heavily on soybeans, first hitting the deck one by one, and soon they were connected into pieces, which became a downturn. Xiao Zhige pushed An Changqing into the cabin, and continued to say the last instruction in a deep voice: "Everyone immediately withdraw into the cabin, fasten the hatch, try to find a fixed place to catch it, before the storm stops, it is not allowed to move around! "

After speaking, he flicked a few marching flags with the military flag to ensure that everyone withdrew to the cabin before he got off the deck and returned to the cabin.

When he came in, An Changqing fastened the hatch, took another piece of (dry gan) clothes and called Xiao Zhige to change it quickly—just outside, Xiao Zhige was already soaked all over.

Time is urgent, Xiao Zhige directly (takes off tuo) off his drenched clothes, and after quickly changing it, he took out a strong rope and tied the two ends to his and An Changqing's waists respectively. An Changqing yanked the rope hard and didn't move. Although the waist hurt a bit, she felt relieved.

The rain became louder outside, and the hull began to undulate violently.

"Sit here, I'll hold you." Xiao Zhige was afraid that he would be afraid, so he leaned back on the bed and stepped on the bulkhead, motioning An Changqing to sit between his legs.

An Changqing sat there with his back against Xiao Zhige's warm chest. Xiao Zhige lightly (kissed) the red pattern behind his ear, and said in a deep voice, "Don't be afraid."

After that, the rope connecting the waists of the two people was passed through the hollow of the bed, and then wrapped a few times in the palm of the hand to hold him firmly, and hugged him in a very tight posture, before saying: "Okay, as long as the boat doesn't Turn, we will be fine."

An Changqing leaned against his (chest xiong), feeling his steady heartbeat, and gave a soft "um". No one said what to do if the boat capsized. In this vast ocean, the storm is raging, if the ship really overturns, and the ropes around their waists are tied so tightly, they will die, and they can die together if they want to.

Xiao Zhige obviously had the same idea as him, and the two leaned together in silence. The ropes fastened them to the bed, ups and downs with the whole ship. The sky (color) outside was completely dark, there were no candles in the cabin, and everything I could see was darkness. However, the sound of the wind and waves outside got louder and louder. At first, it was still a normal sound, but when it came to the back, it turned out to be like a beast roar. Occasionally, glare of lightning pierced the darkness, which could shine through the gap, bringing a ray of light.