Chapter 17

After Qingyunshan's Zhuangzi bought it, An Changqing found craftsmen to repair it again, clean it, and sweep it. After such repairs, it was already in the twelfth lunar month. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

Seeing that the Laba Festival was approaching, the palace passed a will to summon An Changqing and Xiao Zhige into the palace.

According to the royal custom, as the princess of the Northern War, An Changqing will enter the palace together with Xiao Zhige to give thanks on the day after the wedding. It's just that the few in the palace didn't like Xiao Zhige, and An Changqing was a male princess. Although it was a good thing for all parties, she felt that she was right. Then (gan gan) quickly gave grace to save the two of them from entering the palace, please peace.

Therefore, An Changqing has not yet entered the palace.

After sending away the **** who gave the oral instruction, An Changqing frowned. At this time in the previous life, the palace did not announce them to visit the palace. After his previous marriage, he never left the palace again. He didn't enter the palace with Xiao Zhige until there was a banquet in the palace on New Year's Eve.

There are many rules in the palace. After entering the palace, his eyes are even blackened, and he is afraid of embarrassment to anger Xiao Zhige, and he is even more cautious.

At that time, the empress dowager and the queen also summoned him, but he didn't dare to talk more and read more. He just nodded his head in a promise, anyhow, he had to deal with it, but he didn't even see what those people looked like.

Now called into the palace in advance, An Changqing is worried about whether something has changed, but also worried that he will get into trouble. But he stroked and stroked the things that had happened since his rebirth (fafa), but he didn't want to understand what went wrong, so he asked the queen to call him into the palace in advance.

Unable to find the reason, An Changqing could only be vigilant secretly, thinking that there are still two days, at least to learn the rules of the palace first. In the palace, there is a grandmother who came out of the palace. It's just that there is no female family in the palace, and it has never come in handy.

Now An Changqing can call people to ask about the rules of the palace and the matters needing attention.

"You don't need to learn this." Xiao Zhige stopped An Fu who was going to pass on the mother, and turned his eyes to An Changqing: "You will follow me then, they will not embarrass you too much."

An Changqing hesitated: "But... will this be the case?"

The corner of Xiao Zhige's mouth curled, and his expression was slightly cold: "The more I handle, the worse the reputation, the happier they are."

An Changqing was stunned for a while, and then he thought of all kinds of rumors that had spread outrageously, and then she understood.

A prince who holds a heavy soldier in his hand, but has no mother's support, has no emperor's heart, and is doomed to lose his succession qualification. If he had a good reputation and became a hero of Daye, then waiting for him would only be countless bright spears and secret arrows.

The first one who could not tolerate him was Emperor An Qing sitting in the supreme position.

Only as it is now, with a reputation of being infamous and brutal, and unpopular, can Emperor Anqing dare to continue to give him the military power and let him guard the north for himself.