Chapter 51

The tall (body shen) body is close to his back, the man's head is placed on the side of his neck, his face is in, and the gentle warm breath hits the skin. Finally, An Changqing has a kind of this person who is still alive. A sense of stability. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Clenched fingers loosened, and seeing other people hesitating to step forward, An Changqing raised his hand and nudged the man, and said in a low voice, "Let go of me, go back first."

However, the man behind was motionless, breathing smoothly.

An Changqing looked sideways with difficulty, but was facing the man's enlarged face. The deep and sharp eyes were closed at this time, and the eyes were slightly blue, and even the drooping eyelashes were full of fatigue.

The man fell asleep on his back like this.

After seeing the man, the anger and grievance surging in my heart suddenly disappeared at this moment, replaced by slivers of distress and helplessness. The hardened heart softened a little bit, An Changqing didn't want to wake him up, but she had to push him: "Master, wake up, go back to sleep."

Xiao Zhige rubbed his neck and grunted vaguely.

Next to him, Qi Wei and others said cautiously: "Should we...Should we carry the general back?"

An Changqing hesitated, still shook her head, letting the man lie on his back, clasping his arms tightly with both hands, and muttering in a low voice, "I'll take you back, don't fall asleep, I I can't bear you back."

Xiao Zhige seemed to be aware of it, and responded vaguely, lying on his back, letting An Changqing carry him half-back to the general's mansion.

Qi Wei watched screamingly, and said with envy: "When can I find such a gentle and beautiful daughter-in-law? Why is the general so blessed?"

"I advise you to run less to the general's mansion these few days, so as not to suffer from the fish." Xie Ling sneered beside him, he did not forget that the princess saw the general but turned around and wanted to leave. This is obviously still alive. . Right now, the general had just returned. After waiting for two days, he didn't know how to vent his anger.

Xie Ling held up his hand and said with a serious face: "Bei Di has withdrawn. There have been a lot of things in the barracks these days. I will go to see the general after a few days."

After speaking, he strode away in a meteoric manner.

Qi Wei was inexplicable, looking at Tiehu: "Lao Tie, what does Xie Ling mean?"

Tiehu (touching Mo) (touching Mo) head, confronted him dumbfounded: "How do I know this! Isn't he talking about it all the time?!"

An Changqing returned to the general mansion with Xiao Zhige on his back. There were many enthusiastic people along the way who wanted to help, but An Changqing shook his head and refused.

Helping the person back into the room, An Changqing ordered Chen Su to boil hot water, and he personally took off the armor for him.

The man didn't know where he went these days. Before he set off, his silver armor was full of blood and dust, and his boots were still damp. Even the snow-white shirt inside has become black, yellow, black and yellow.