Chapter 63

After the three princes' Zhezi was sent back to Yejing, another wave of quarrel broke out above the court over how to arrange the Bai Ding army's troubled people. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

Most courtiers felt that rebellion was a serious crime, and they must not be lifted up high and put down gently, otherwise others would follow suit in the future and wouldn't they be messed up?

Emperor Anqing also agreed. But how to deal with this is another question. Today, the Bai Ding army without the leader is willing to surrender, but they will not easily lay down their weapons when they have not received the promise from the court. With so many people, it is impossible to kill sha all. If you want to lock it up, the prison can't hold it.

A group of courtiers offered their plans one after another, and their faces blushed.

When the Emperor Anqing was really impatient, the doctor of historians Ji Anmin stepped forward and said his thoughts.

First, the leader of the Bai Ding army cannot let go. Although the two have already escaped, the arrest warrant is required to arrest the two; second, most of the people who join the Bai Ding army are inspired by (rape) people. As the saying goes, Dao law does not blame the public. Even if it is to reassure the people, it cannot be punished too much.

Emperor An Qing had a headache: "Then Aiqing said how to punish?"

"It's better to distribute these Bai Ding troops to the border guards."

Master Ji made a sound and well-founded statement: "Suzhou is the closest to Yanzhou, and Yanzhou has a vast area and is heavily guarded by soldiers. These troubled people dare not want to come back. In this way, you can (slay) the chickens and the monkeys. To achieve the purpose of punishment, it is a good thing to ask these disorderly people to go to the border and reclaim wasteland."

The penalties of exile have been penalized in all dynasties. Such a major crime of rebellion is just exile, and the punishment is considered light. But this also happened to achieve the goal of (killing sha), not to chill the hearts of the people in other places, and to demonstrate your majesty's benevolence.

Emperor Anqing thought about it and felt that this method was very good, so he drafted the imperial decree and sent it to Suzhou and Yanzhou respectively.

After the three princes in Suzhou received the imperial decree, their faces were all black. Asking Daochang Liao to cooperate with him in singing such a play to come to Suzhou, just to come to Suzhou to earn a lot of merit for himself. But now that he is talented, the troubled people have taken the initiative to submit to Shentu Xu, even if Emperor Anqing prefers, this feat will not fall on him.

A cold glance at Shentuxu, the third prince flicked his sleeves: "This is the case. General Lao Shentu will send troops to **** the troubled people, and the main hall will return to Yejing first."

Shen Tuxu was a little shocked now, seeing that he was about to leave, he finally breathed a sigh of relief and respectfully watched him leave.

...

Several families were happy and worried. Yanzhou received the imperial decree only when the three princes returned to Beijing. When they heard that nearly Wanbai Dingjun and the rest of the party were assigned to Yanzhou, several generals were overwhelmed with joy.