Chapter 47

Changqing finally got a good night's sleep this night. +++Mobile reading and visiting m.mtlnovel.com These days, I have been on the road and worried about the situation in Yanzhou. Basically, they are in light sleep. Occasionally, I fall asleep and dream about the situation in the previous life. I often wake up in the middle of the night, An Chang Qing's whole spirit is tense.

He didn't finally relax until he saw Xiao Zhige and confirmed that everything was fine in Yanzhou.

Now that Xiao Zhige hugged him, listening to his regular and powerful heartbeat, his hands and feet were warmed, An Changqing fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was already time. The bedding beside him was already cool, Xiao Zhige should have gotten up early. But he didn't know when he was stuffed with a warm soup woman at his feet, no wonder he was always warm and didn't feel cold.

Stretched, An Changqing changed his clothes. An Fu was not there, and he was not squeamish. He carried the copper basin and was about to go out to find water to wash. Who knew that just opened the door, he saw a young soldier standing in front of the door. Seeing him coming out with the copper basin, he hurriedly took it over and said, "I'll come, I'll have all the washing utensils in the penthouse. The general specifically ordered it."

This little soldier looked very nervous, watching for fear that the general entrusted him with the task not being completed, he said: "The general said, before buying someone from the mansion, tell me to serve the princess first!"

Seeing that he was not too old, An Changqing was very vivid in learning Xiao Zhige's tone with a stern face, so he couldn't help but laughed, and went to the penthouse while chatting with him: "What is your name? How old is this? So he joined the army. Have you been on the battlefield?"

"My name is Chen Su. It's fourteen this year." Seeing him smiling at him, Xiaobing's expression was also friendly, his cheeks were slightly red, and then he held his head up and said with pride: "I have been on the battlefield, I still (kill sha) Two Beidi people!"

An Changqing was slightly surprised, Chen Su looked thin and thin, with rounded cheeks, and with the youthfulness of a child, he did not expect to be able to go on the battlefield (to kill sha). If you are in Yejing, a child of this age should study in a school.

However, remembering what Xiao Zhige said, the people of Yanzhou lived under the threat of Beidi people all day long, and felt that this was also good, at least when the enemy came, they would have the ability to protect themselves.

Seeing this child's look and pride, An Changqing exaggeratedly praised: "Really? That's really amazing."

When he praised him, Chen Su was a little embarrassed and scratched his head: "But then the general saw me and said that I was too young, and when I was older I went to (kill sha) the enemy, so he transferred me to the general mansion. coming."

An Changqing remembered seeing that the other soldiers in the mansion were not very old yesterday, and thought that they should have been transferred by Xiao Zhigeti. He lowered his eyes and smiled, feeling that he had discovered another advantage of men.

Obviously he was on the battlefield at the age of twelve, but he would silently transfer these young children to his house. It will not dampen their enthusiasm, but also tell them to really have something (gan gan).

After washing in the penthouse, Chen Su went and brought the rice porridge and side dishes warmed on the stove to the house. The style was not much, but it looked a lot more delicate than yesterday. I tasted it again and the taste was much better. I want to come. It shouldn't be the guy from yesterday.