Chapter 108

When returning to the palace from the Grand Princess's mansion, An Changqing was still a little erratic. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

One word side by side with the king, shoulders with the prince, is to go forward hundreds of years and thousands of years ago, and only a few people can deserve this honor. Behind this award, it is often closely related to the political interests of the previous dynasty. Those who can receive this award have made great contributions.

He felt that the weight of this side-by-side king was heavier than the canonized queen. The uneasiness in my heart also brought to his face.

Xiao Zhige has been with him for a long time, and he can see his worries at a glance, and pulls his hand: "Hey, do you think this reward is too heavy?"

An Changqing nodded honestly. Compared with the heroes who made great contributions in the previous dynasty, his achievements are really trivial, and such a heavy reward made him feel embarrassed.

However, Xiao Zhige disagreed, and said positively: "Here you are too presumptuous."

He counted the two of them along the way, what An Changqing did.

Relieve the snow disaster and solve the dangerous situation in Yanzhou; reform the farmland system in Yanzhou, promote the cultivation of sweet potato to solve the livelihood problems of the people; also set up craftsmanship workshops, drum carts and other agricultural tools to promote agricultural production; and also made suggestions and strategies for military supervisors, causing thunder and fire He also contributed to it...

"These things are all important things that benefit the country and the people. You can't say that your achievements surpass the predecessors, but it's not inferior. However, you can afford to be a prince, and you don't have to feel it. ashamed."

Seeing An Changqing's face (color) slightly, Xiao Zhige's serious face fluctuated for a while, and changed a more intimate tone (kiss wen): "Besides, giving birth to my dragon and phoenix baby is a great achievement. Piece. The queen deserves it, and this side-by-side king naturally deserves it too."

The emotion that An Changqing had finally brewed ran away in an instant, and he gave him a little annoyed look. This person is really getting more and more serious, and he is talking about business, and he has to make fun of him with words.

He was angry and annoyed, and the end of his eyes was dyed thin red. Xiao Zhige was happy to watch, holding his hand and pulling the person into his arms, no matter he was still in the carriage at this time, he held his earlobe and said vaguely: "Besides, if there is no I will be who I am today. I will be the emperor side by side, and I will become the emperor..."

This person has always been on the Internet to observe the rules and regulations. This was the case in his previous life. Although his hostility has been slightly reduced in this life, his temper is still the same. Speaking of nonsense, there is a set of truths, An Changqing thought dizzy. Fortunately, these words were also spoken in front of him. Otherwise, the courtiers would have heard them, and they would be killed on the spot. ...

***

After returning to the palace, Xiao Zhige really began to prepare for the knighthood.

An Changqing's title, mansion, and fief must be drawn up personally. After deliberation for a long time, the word "Goose" was decided.