Chapter 104

This battle is more difficult than the previous night. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

There were less than five hundred soldiers and four thousand and five hundred imperial guards, almost like a man's arm. Outside the walls of the palace, the ladder on the wall came up one by one, and the soldiers in the wall overturned one, but there were more guards who easily climbed into the wall along the ladder and started fighting with the soldiers (kill sha) .

The flowers and plants in the palace were destroyed, and the blood splattered to make them more sad and strong.

An Changqing's face (color) was a little pale, but her hands kept moving. He quickly filled the firecrackers with projectiles, and then mobilized the mechanism to shoot (kill sha) the Guards who were approaching. The fire gun has been used for a long time, and the whole body has become hot, and the palm of his hand is red from the hot, and he is still holding his teeth.

The gate of the palace could no longer be supported. It had already begun to shake under the long-term impact, and it must be knocked open completely in the near future.

The guard leader led people around the flower hall and persuaded him: "Wang Hao, after I'm off, you can flee north with the little son and the little princess."

"The guards are all outside, and we can't get out." An Changqing closed her eyes, alleviating the fatigue caused by long-term aiming: "Follow the plan that I discussed with you. Put the kerosene and the thunder in the sky. Move over. Distribute another twenty people to protect Xiao Shizi and Xiaojun, together with the fire, go to Suzhou! Go to General Shentuxu, he has owed favor to the prince, I must ask him to send troops to **** Xiao Shizi and Xiaojun. The Lord is going to Yanzhou."

The guard leader hesitated and wanted to persuade him, but he sternly reprimanded him: "Go! If I follow along, Xiao Qi'an will never give up. In the end, only one can't leave!"

Knowing that he was right, the guard commander looked serious and ordered people to move out all the kerosene they had prepared and placed them in the inconspicuous part of the flower hall. Not far from where the kerosene was placed, five more sky-shaking thunders were placed at intervals. If it ignites, it is enough to razing the entire palace to the ground.

Outside the flower hall, they were still fighting (killing sha), but the Guards were getting closer and closer. An Changqing took a deep breath and tightly held the firecracker in his hand. If he was really defeated and captured, he would definitely not be dragged down by Xiao Zhige. Rather than becoming a hostage, he would rather bring in Xiao Qiyan and die with him. In this way, the two children can still fight for the first line of life, and it will not make Xiao Zhige cast a mouse.

Nervously observing the battle outside the Flower Hall, An Changqing gently stroked (touched Mo) the dagger in his sleeve, and saw the Guards approaching again. When An Changqing was about to put the dagger in his throat, he heard a sudden transmission from outside. There was a commotion. I can vaguely hear the sharp voice of the **** shouting: "Come on! Escort!"

The approaching guards had a meal, and then quickly retreated, obviously something went wrong outside. The crashing sound at the crumbling palace gate also ceased, and the remaining dozen goalkeepers held their guns blankly in place, not knowing what happened to them.

The noise outside became louder and louder, and the soldiers hiding in the tree canopy jumped down excitedly, and their voice was a little choked: "Princess, we are saved! Those people and people are here to help us!"