Chapter 109

The two of them stayed in the partial hall of Chongzheng Hall at night. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

The first night I was tossed too hard, and An Changqing couldn't get up the next day. He hasn't had such a sore back for a long time. Except for the running-in period when the two had just rounded the room, most of the later Xiao Zhige was extremely gentle. Probably the man was really annoyed by his lack of return for a few days. Even the kiss (kiss wen) was so fierce that he wanted to take him apart and eat him.

Thinking of what she was forced to promise last night, An Changqing's cheeks were hot, a little annoyed but a little guilty. After all, he was the first to lose. Rubbing her sore waist, An Changqing stood up with soft-soled shoes. The palace servant who was waiting outside heard the movement and came in with a wash (with yong) product and waited for him to wash.

Wang Yu didn't know when he came, and when he finished washing, he held the clothes to give him (geng) clothes. After An Changqing was appointed the king, all the formal dresses were rushed out in accordance with the Prince's regulations.

The prince's clothes are mostly in deep red or deep purple, which are quite majestic and dense. An Changqing put on a purple (color) uniform, and her ink hair was tied high with a purple gold crown, which was a bit less green and tender, and a bit more calm and atmospheric.

Wang Yu carefully smoothed the hem of his clothes, and exclaimed: "The prince wears this suit, it is more imposing, but it is a bit like your majesty."

An Changqing himself has a (yan) beautiful appearance, and now the upper body of this purple robe has suppressed a bit of (yan) (color), but it has a sharp and sharp beauty. It's just that this beauty is different from before. In the past, when he went out, his appearance was also eye-catching, but he was a bit less imposing, and when he met someone who didn't have long eyes, he probably thought he was a rich young master, and he couldn't say that he would have some dirty thoughts in his heart. But now I probably have been with Xiao Zhige for a long time, and the Ronghua in this palace is nourishing, and An Changqing's eyebrows and eyes are completely different from the past. Especially today, I changed a robe, which added a bit of extravagance. I was walking alone on the street, afraid that no one would dare to provoke it easily.

Extending his arms to take a picture in front of the bronze mirror, An Changqing tilted his head and smiled: "You have to say this to your majesty, if you can't ask for a reward."

Xiao Zhige probably cares about the "husband and wife relationship" very much. He especially likes to hear people flatter them that they are similar. Every time he hears people accidentally talk about it, he is very happy.

"The slave and maidservant spoke the truth, not to ask for a reward." Wang Yu said with a smile.

An Changqing pursed her lips and smiled, and then asked, "When will your majesty leave the court?"

Wang Yu said: "Your Majesty sent someone to spread the word. There are so many things today, so you don't have to wait for him, and eat first."

An Changqing responded, thinking about going out of the palace to pick up the two brothers and sisters Xiao Anheng, so she passed the meal first.

After breakfast is over, An Changqing is ready to go out of the palace to pick up the baby. Coincidentally, he just came out of the Piandian Hall, and the Chongzheng Hall's Xiaochao meeting had just ended. Several ministers came out together. When they ran into him, they were stunned for a while, and he was too busy to see him.