Chapter 32

After everyone sat down for a while, Emperor Anqing (showed) his face. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Emperor Anqing was in his forties, his face was pale and fat, and he had two-handed beards. He was very rich. When everyone saw him appear, they quickly got up and saluted. Emperor An Qing waved his hand, motioning everyone to get up. Only then ordered the big **** who was attending behind him to open a banquet.

The great **** sang "open a banquet" loudly, and he heard the music change, becoming more and more depressed. The palace people brought the appetizers one after another and placed them on the small table quietly and orderly. For guests to enjoy.

In the center of the main hall, a group of dancers dressed in extremely thin gauze, stepped forward gracefully with bare feet, slowly bowed to Emperor Anqing, and began to whirl and dance.

The Emperor An Qing looked very interested, leaning on the small table, watching the dance while pacing with the music.

An Changqing was not interested in singing and dancing, but kept pouring and drinking with a hip flask. This Xuemei wine has a light taste and does not have a spicy throat. He likes it very warm and comfortable after a sip. After only drinking five or six cups, Xiao Zhige took the wine glass from his hand.

Xiao Zhige picked a piece of tangerine peel beef (meat rou) from the plate and placed it in his bowl, without placing his beak and saying: "Don't be greedy for a cup, eat a few dishes to crush your stomach."

An Changqing reluctantly glanced at the hip flask that had been placed on the other side, and had to eat vegetables obediently. After eating, Xiao Zhige hadn't moved his chopsticks, and he went back and forth to pick him up with an emerald cucumber, and said with a smile, "The prince will eat too."

"..." Xiao Zhige stared at the cucumber in the bowl. He never liked this. Seeing An Changqing smiling like a little fox, it was clear that he was revenge for not giving him alcohol. Xiao Zhige's mouth overflowed with a helpless smile, but he picked up the cucumber and ate it.

These two actions were all seen by Emperor An Qing. He squinted at An Changqing: "How can the second child squeeze a table with the princess?"

Before the two answered, they heard the prince smile and said: "The father did not know that the position of the princess was originally arranged on the side of the wife. The second brother was reluctant to bear the princess, so he brought people here."

"Oh?" The Emperor An Qing squinted and smiled, his eyes swept over Xiao Zhige and An Changqing, and it didn't matter: "The second one likes to squeeze, just squeeze, but..."

He suddenly changed his words: "I heard that the second wife has been doing a lot of money recently, and she bought a lot of winter clothes and charcoal? It costs a lot, right? Winter is almost over, and I still stock up on these things. The second child is spoiled. Princess, there should be a degree..."

After speaking, the smile on Emperor An Qing's face has faded. Everyone with a discerning eye sees it out. This is knocking on the mountain and shaking the tiger, taking the opportunity to beat the Northern Warlord.

To say that among the three princes, who is the richest is undoubtedly the Northern War King Xiao Zhige.

After Xiao Zhige left the palace and opened his mansion, he bought a lot of Zhuangzi shops. These years, the business has been fairly good, and he has made a lot of money. But these are just small heads. There are not many Zhuangzi shops under the name of any prince. To say that the most profitable is the refined iron mine in Yanzhou.