Chapter 67

The letters were sent out one by one, but these unrecorded old things were not so simple to find out for a while. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com, on the contrary, An Changqing received a reply from Yu first.

After coming to Yanzhou, he would write a letter from his family and send it back to Yejing at the end of each month. But this time it was about life experience and a child in his belly, so he sent the letter back early. Concerned about the content of the letter leaking (exposure), he did not explicitly say in the letter, but only mentioned the story of the scorpion tribe that he had heard. If the Yu clan knew about the Shaman tribe, it would definitely be mentioned in the reply.

An Changqing opened the letter, and Yu still communicated as usual. First I wrote that everything was fine with her and An Xianyu on Zhuangzi, and then I wrote some interesting facts about the two people's daily life. At the end, I asked vaguely where I heard the story of the Shaman tribe, and what was wrong with him. .

As expected, An Changqing's heart was true. After the family letter was sent out, he recalled the various things he had with his mother. Suddenly he remembered that when the mother and younger sister had just been brought into the palace, the Yu clan asked him when he had **** with Xiao Zhige. Is there any abnormality? Although he thought this questioning method was a bit weird, he only thought that his mother was too worried about his words. But now that I think about it, there must be something in it, my mother never told him.

Passing the letter to Xiao Zhige, An Changqing said, "It is inevitable that the letter cannot be clearly stated, and you have to ask your mother face-to-face to figure it out."

Xiao Zhige agreed and thought for a while and said: "You are pregnant now, so it is not suitable to run around. I will ask someone to **** your mother and Xian Yu to Yanzhou." After speaking, he paused and said, "When they come, just Let's live in Yanzhou temporarily."

An Changqing understood something almost immediately and hesitated: "Your Majesty..."

Xiao Zhige nodded and said in a deep voice: "The latest news from the spies, your Majesty suffered a serious illness a few days ago, and his spirit is very bad after healed."

To be more precise, it was the "Returning Spring Pill" offered by Taoist Liao that had a problem. Taoist Liao has always been favored by Emperor Anqing for offering Huanchun Danhou. Because of Taoist Liao's deliberate guidance, Emperor Anqing also placed more trust in Concubine Shu and the three princes. This time the three princes led troops to Si level chaos, although the three princes are still in the future and play a role, the civil chaos has been eliminated. But after returning to Beijing, Emperor Anqing still lavished rewards. He also promoted several officials from the party of Concubine Shu. Floating in the direction of the wind, the queen and prince's party naturally couldn't sit still.

Xiao Zhige just asked people to miss them, and the two of them heard the song and knew the elegance, and used a trick to pull Taoist Liao off the horse.

However, Emperor Anqing became violent after knowing the harm of "Returning Spring Pill", coughing up blood and fell ill. It took five or six days to lie on the dragon (chuang) before waking up, but the spirit was not as good as before. He looked like a middle-aged person who was more than 40 years old before Huan Chun Dan. After using Huanchun Dan, it seems to be ten years younger. But this is still the hidden danger of Chundan, but it is not as good as before. It is said that it now looks like an old man in his fifties.

Fortunately, there are also some capable people in the Taiyuan Hospital, and there are precious medicinal materials warmed up. Although not better than before, the Anqing Emperor will not die for a while.