Chapter 25

The surface of the pine nut candy is clear amber (color), and the pine nuts are wrapped inside, held in the hand, and exudes a sweet and burnt aroma. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com An Changqing squeezed a piece into his mouth, the sweetness and the scent of pine nuts spread on the tip of the tongue, but it did not feel greasy. He narrowed his eyes slightly and said, "It's so sweet."

Xiao Zhige looked at him intently, and heard him say "It's so sweet", the brows slowly leveled. Seeing that he had been staring at him, An Changqing took the opportunity to pinch one to his mouth, learning from him: "Reward."

Seeing the pine nut candy handed in front of him, Xiao Zhige hesitated a little, then opened his mouth and ate it. The sweet scent melted in his mouth, but he only caught the sweetness on the fingertips that he had tasted with the pine nut candy at that moment.

The small sugar granules melt, but the sweetness is lingering on the tip of the tongue.

An Changqing carefully wrapped the oil paper, stuffed it into the new purse, and hung a pack of pine nut candy around her waist. The other purse was given to Xiao Zhige: "The purse embroidered by Niang and Yuer, one for each."

The purse is embroidered with double carps playing in the water. Two carps, one gold and one red, are close to their heads. The word "Xiao" is also embroidered on the lower right corner. Xiao Zhige glanced across An Changqing's waist, and the word "安" was embroidered on the purse filled with pine nuts.

Quietly pursing his lips, Xiao Zhige also hung his purse around his waist.

***

Before dawn the next day, An Changqing ordered An Fu to find a little beggar, and waited for the envoy to go on the way to the court, and delivered the letter to him. According to the little beggar's return, he said that after receiving the letter, the other party did not move or ask him for questioning, so he went up as usual. But when An Fu came back from the street, he found that the rumor that the uncle of the Zhongyong Hou Mansion was fighting for the little widow had spread all over the streets.

It's not just the people who are talking gossip, but the intelligent storyteller, who has even compiled a new story, is spitting and talking. For a time, the House of Zhongyong Hou was pushed to the forefront. How good the reputation was in the past, how many people are watching jokes after this incident was made.

The common people are like this, not to mention the squadrons.

After the court day, Zhongyonghou's face (color) was darkened, and it was three points darker than the bottom of the pot. He didn't talk to others, and left angrily. The official who didn't deal with him sneered, and whispered to the doctor Yushi next to him: "The pastry was painted so well, but now it's going to fall apart after a bit of a crack."

After talking twice, gloating was beyond words.

Doctor Yu Shi is a tall, thin middle-aged man. Thinking of the secret letter he received in the morning, his eyes flashed: "It's not over yet, let's wait and see."

***

But in two days, Zhongyong Hou's Mansion became the talk of the people in Yejing after dinner.

Originally, I was only talking about the dispute between the two uncle and the widow. Everyone was feeling the misfortune of the loyal and brave Hou's family, and the good reputation had ruined the two ineffective. Later, I didn’t know who it was and where I heard the news, saying: "You can’t just blame them both. The old saying goes, "The upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked." Now the lower beam is about to collapse. Nothing? I heard... this Zhongyonghou himself is not righteous. Do you know that there is an original partner in front of him? They said that the original partner was sick and died, but I heard people say that the original partner was actually by Zhongyonghou. Killed alive!"