Chapter 52

An Changqing gritted his teeth and spoke cruelly, but the red eyes and nose were really fierce, and looked like a little beast that was forced into anxiousness. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com Xiao Zhige suddenly remembered the silver fox he had come to when he was hunting. The small and fluffy silver fox was forced to an end by him. It is also the appearance of such a hair standing up, teeth and claws. .

He had never thought a cunning fox could be so cute before.

The corners of his mouth were unknowingly stained with a smile, Xiao Zhige tentatively patted him behind his back, as if to smooth the fur of a small beast with exploded fur, gently and patiently comforted him: "Well, there will never be any Next time."

An Changqing's tight (shen) body gradually softened under his comfort, and put her forehead on his shoulder, her voice muffled: "I know that even family members can't vent important military affairs. But you too. Can’t lie to me, it’s just an ordinary battle."

He was full of thoughts that the war would end soon, but what was waiting for was his "death". He would rather Xiao Zhige tell him about the danger from the beginning, at least he would not be so dazed and at a loss when facing his "death".

As if everyone knew it, only he was the last to know.

"I won't lie to you again, I will tell you what you want to know from now on."

Speaking of Xiao Zhige, he also felt scared. He was hiding from him because he was afraid that he was worried, only thinking about a quick fight. But I didn't expect something went wrong in the middle, and it was delayed for more than ten days in Evil Ghost Ridge. Not to mention that An Changqing would run to the front line for him, coexisting and dying with Yanzhou soldiers.

He didn't even dare to think about what the consequences would be if Yanzhou City was broken if he came back a few days late.

The person in his arms looked soft, but it turned out to have sharp minions.

An Changqing snorted, pushed him away, sat up, and picked up the comb again to comb his hair.

The slender fingers dangled in front of his eyes, Xiao Zhige's eyes condensed, holding his wrist, and looking at the wound on his hand, his soft face (color) condensed again: "What's the matter?"

I saw five or six blisters in his delicate palm. The big one has been broken, and the shriveled skin of a layer (dry gan) is bright red and tender (flesh rou). The small one is still bulging, the fingers and the tiger's mouth are broken, and it is rough and unremarkable.

"It's nothing, it's grind. It'll be fine in a few days." An Changqing withdrew her hand vigorously and turned her back to prevent him from looking.

Beating the drums to help out sounds easy, but it's actually a strenuous job. Although he didn't live well in Anjia when he was young, he didn't have much effort (gan gan), and he was born with a tender skin (rou rou). After only beating the drum for a few days, blisters formed on the palm of my hand.

I still feel pain at the beginning, but after a long time, the new wounds overlap the old wounds, and I am thinking about the war again, and I gradually get used to it, and I have forgotten this little injury long ago.

Unexpectedly, a momentary carelessness would let Xiao Zhige see it.

Seeing him carrying his hand, Xiao Zhige refused to let him see it. He moved his lips, but said nothing more. He just said, "The blisters are so bad that they can be broken before applying the medicine."