Chapter 2

After the worship, a couple of newlyweds were surrounded and sent into the bridal chamber. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com The new house in the Palace of the King's Palace has been cleaned up a long time ago. It's so festive. The two sat down beside Xi's bed. Xipo handed over a delicate golden scale: "Please lift the head of the bridegroom."

Xiao Zhige did not answer, staring at the person beside him, not knowing what he was thinking.

No response was received, the smile on Xi Po's face stiffened, and after a while, he cautiously reminded: "Wang Ye?"

Xiao Zhige only then recovered, glanced at her, and said lightly: "You go out first."

Xipo had heard of his evil name a long time ago, and when she saw his bridal chamber, she didn't see any joy (color) on her face. She thought that he didn't like the new princess, and she didn't dare to say anything. Putting down the golden scale, Ma Liu went out with the others, and even closed the door thoughtfully.

In the new house, Xiao Zhige didn't use the small scale, but just lifted the eye-catching red hijab. When I saw An Changqing was not dressing up for her daughter, her face (color) improved. He curled his eyebrows, as if thinking about what to say, for a long time, he asked abruptly, "Hungry?"

An Changqing looked at him in surprise. He had been hanging his head before, but now he raised his eyes and looked at the man in front of him—his newlywed husband.

For many years, he and Xiao Zhige had their separate lives, and they didn't even take a good look at this rumored man who was cruel and violent. Now I look closely and realize that he is actually very handsome. At this time, he was just an unfavored prince. In the eyes of courtiers, he was a waste who almost lost his succession qualifications. In the eyes of the people, he was a man who killed tens of thousands of people without blinking. ) God".

However, at this moment, An Changqing looked at him attentively, only to find that he was just a young man about to be weak. Although his face was calm and serious, it was far from the cruelty that could stop a child from crying afterwards. The two ink eyebrows are like swords, and there is a shallow "Chuan" pattern between the eyebrows. The eye sockets are slightly deeper than ordinary people, and the eyeballs are pitch black, like a deep pool with no bottom. The bridge of the nose is high and the lips are thin, but there is a kind of natural majesty and dignity.

An Changqing stretched her eyebrows and smiled slightly at him. No matter if everything is real or dreamy, he always takes the first step. Once he listened to the rumors, not only trapped himself, but also failed Xiao Zhige. Now, he wants to try to understand this person.

Who is naturally violent? Later, the cruel and cruel emperor actually had a soft mind when he was young, and would ask his princess whether he was hungry after the tedious wedding ceremony. It's just that everyone chooses to ignore these trivial details, such as him once.

"Don't you drink Hexiu first?" An Changqing looked at him with a smile.

Surprised again in his eyes, it seemed that he did not expect An Changqing to have such an attitude. Xiao Zhige paused before serving two cups of wine: "It's okay."

Arms crossed, the two drank the wine together, like a pair of mandarin ducks crossing their necks.

After the drink was over, Xiao Zhige stood up, prepared to go out to entertain the guests, walked to the door, and turned around and said, "The small kitchen has some snacks. If you are hungry, you will send someone to get them."