Chapter 120

The emperor was angry, and corpses a million. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

The local corruption case involving Shi Xun is not only directly related to the teacher’s office, but also officials who have close contacts with Shi Lezheng cannot escape interrogation and accountability, especially Chu Anliang, who once interceded with Shi Lezheng. With two or three generals, they even more cautiously wrote confession books and confessed their crimes, desperately setting aside the relationship with Shi Lezheng.

But the emperor's anger did not dissipate, and there was a rumbling in the court, and every day I could hear that any adult or general was invited into the Dali Temple, and some of them could still come out. Some went in, but there was no more news. When the news came out, they were already convicted.

As early as when the Zhao clan was removed, everyone had seen the emperor’s iron-blooded methods. Especially this time, the emperor was clearly aimed at rectifying the local military affairs office. The spearhead was aimed at the generals and heroes, and the court officials shook them tremblingly. Khan, but no one has the courage to stand up and enter the admonishment.

Some military commanders who were not very open-minded were even more frightened and sick at home. They were worried every day, for fear that the knife and axe hanging above their heads would fall on their heads one day. On the contrary, it was Dazhu Kingdom Xue Qi who was dismissed because of his lingering illness and resignation from the position of Dazhu Kingdom. The emperor remembered the merits of Xue Zhuguo. He not only retained his position as the Great Pillar Kingdom, but allowed him to be raised in Beijing. Later, he sent the imperial physician to the Xue Mansion to check his pulse, and rewarded the precious medicinal material Ruo (gan gan).

Xue Qi also felt that the sage was generous, and he insisted on holding on to the sick body, and repeatedly thanked the king for his grace. After returning to Xue Mansion, he said that he could not get out of the disease and the door was closed. The same as Xia Zhuguo and Shentuzhuguo, regardless of government affairs, only dedicated to providing for the elderly.

Shi Lezheng was compared with the endings of the other three self-appointed Lao Zhuguo, and the emperor's meaning was clear.

Chu Anliang in Jiao Zuo's mansion was so angry that he fell a set of precious tea sets: "He is forcing me to submit!"

Now the four pillar nations, he is the only one who still holds the military power. In the past few years, the Chu family hasn't picked up the children, and they are all supported by him alone, so they are no better than the other five. Over the years, he has carefully planned, for fear of accidentally ending up all the games. At the beginning, Shi Lezheng tried to persuade him to send troops secretly to help the abandoned prince succeed, but for the sake of safety, he did not send anyone there. Unexpectedly, he hadn't fallen into the conspiracy case, but would still be forced to turn over the military power when he came.

Anyone who has a bit of a brain can now see that the emperor has not yet called Dali Temple to close the case, and clearly is to force him to take the initiative to go to the table and resign!

"I knew it... I knew it was better at the beginning!" Chu Anliang has been a turf for all his life, and he has been stubborn for a lifetime. Now he has been put on the fire like this by the emperor, and finally he can't hold it back. Live the accumulated grievances.

"Zhuguo calm down, be careful that there are ears on the wall." His confidant opened the door vigilantly and looked outside. Only when he didn't see the figure, he was relieved, and then carefully checked the doors and windows, before he lowered his voice: "The person who knows the times is a handsome man. We can't support it alone. If (强qiang) holds up and refuses to lower his head, I'm afraid..." He didn't finish the following words, I'm afraid Xing Prison of Dali Temple is waiting for them.