Chapter 66

What Hu Shifei brought was an extremely old book. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com don't know where it came from, the pages are yellowed, and even the cover is gone.

He pointed to one of the sections excitedly and said, "Outside the South China Sea, there are the shark tribe, living by the water, regardless of male or female, with stunning looks (color). Those with red stripes are fertile. They are good at weaving shark silk, and shark silk is inaccessible. One foot worth of money."

The appearance (color), red lines, and fertility can all correspond to An Changqing's current situation.

Xiao Zhige carefully read the line several times again: "Nanhai Shark Race? Why have I never heard of it?"

He has heard a lot of legends about sharks handed down in ancient times. According to legends, sharks have fish tails, webbed fingers, ugly appearance, fierce sentiment, and fond of feeding on people. After thousands of years of evolution, such legends have many versions, but there is never heard of a shark tribe.

"I haven't heard of it, but I have a friend who may know." Hu Shifei said solemnly: "Wang Ye remember that I once painted a portrait of the princess?"

In order to treat Aunt Yu, An Changqing found Hu Shifei's medical clinic. Hu Shifei did not ask for medical fees at the time when he visited the clinic, and only asked for a portrait of An Changqing. At that time, he did not know that An Changqing was the princess.

"Remember." Xiao Zhige nodded, now that portrait is still properly stored.

Hu Shifei stroked his mustache and said, "Actually, I asked for a portrait of the princess because a friend of Yuze asked me to find a person in the painting. The person in the painting is 60 to 70% similar to the princess. I am. When I saw the princess, I didn't know the identity of the princess, so I wanted to paint the portrait of the princess and send it to him."

But I didn't expect An Changqing to be the princess of the Northern War that he had never met, and the portrait happened to be taken by Xiao Zhige. In addition, the friend was from Yuze, and he rashly gave the portrait of Princess Daye to others, and he might cause trouble, so he just stopped thinking and only assumed that there was no such thing.

This incident was forgotten by him, but today he looked up the record in this book, and he suddenly remembered the copy of the small image in the letter from his friend. He found out for a comparison, and unexpectedly found the person in the painting. There is also a fish-scale pattern on the forehead.

"This is the little portrait, please look at it." Hu Shifei said, pulling out the letter paper from his sleeve and flattening it.

Sure enough, there was a man drawn on the letter paper, with only half of his side face, and he didn't draw very carefully, only a few rough outlines. But it is six to seven points like An Changqing, especially the position of the small mole right now.

The only difference is that the figure of the person in the painting is on the forehead, which is faintly hidden by the sideburns. An Changqing's red lines are behind her ears.

Xiao Zhige and An Changqing looked at each other and thought of the portrait when Xue Wuyi sent someone to show him when he was in Liangzhou. The forehead of the person on that portrait was hidden by the hair, and there was no red line on the scales. But it is more likely that the red lines are hidden by the hair and have not (exposed).