Chapter 26

An Changqing's guess was good, but in two days, no one in the streets and alleys dared to share gossip about the Zhongyong Hou Mansion. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com It is clear that the new year is approaching, but the street is deserted and deserted, and there is no longer a lively scene where the storyteller spit on the top, and the audience is full of spectators clapping the table and cheering.

Each bookstore also received all kinds of small notebooks placed on the outermost side, and it was not easy to sell if it was not an acquaintance to buy it. Even the vendors who came out to set up their stalls talked and laughed less, for fear that they would be sent to prison because of a joke.

On Yongle Street, an inconspicuous small sedan walked slowly, and the thin face of the doctor Yushi sitting inside showed a sure smile. Put away the booklet filled with small print.

On the second day, a memorial for participating in Zhongyonghou was sent to the emperor.

At the same time, when the drum was beaten outside Quemen, the ragged old woman knelt beside the drum and kowtowed her head desperately, crying out in tears: "Zhongyong Hou Mansion Cao Jian lives, at the feet of the emperor! Where is the king? The Zhongyong Hou Mansion Cao Jian lives at the feet of the emperor, Where is Fa Wang..."

The old woman looked mad and stern, knelt outside the door and knocked her head over and over again. Not long after, the blood on her forehead stained the floor tiles.

The sound of drums spread from outside to the hall. Emperor An Qing held the folds in his hands, and his face was displeased: "Who is playing the drums outside?"

"His Majesty, it's an old woman who is complaining." The person who answered the question glanced at the Zhongyonghou in the team, looking hesitant.

"What's wrong with Ming?"

"...Sue Zhongyong Hou Mansion Caoshao for life."

Emperor An Qing had a meal and threw the lengthy zigzag under the steps, saying angrily: "Zhongyonghou, what do you have to say?"

Hou Zhongyong hurriedly stepped out and knelt, picked up the memorial on the ground in a panic, hurriedly swept through a few lines, and shouted injustice: "Your Majesty, this is a framing and framing! The old minister is wronged!"

Emperor Anqing has never liked troubles, so he leaned back in the dragon chair lazily, and pointed his finger at Doctor Yu Shi and said, "He Aiqing, you're the one."

Doctor Yu Shi bowed, stepped forward, and said calmly: "Zhongyong Hou and his family, who invaded the land and the lives of Caosuga, were charged as follows..."

The brother of Hou Zhongyong, (kill sha) the man took his wife; the son of Hou Zhongyong, invaded the land; the wife of Hou Zhongyong, (kill sha) the three daughters of the good family...

Every time Dr. Yushi reads a sentence, Zhongyonghou's face (color) becomes white. When he finishes all the readings, his face is as white as paper, but he still calmly said: "This is all planted and framed! Dr. Yushi Even if I hate me for not taking good care of Madam Xian, I won't be able to frame it!"

Doctor Yu Shi’s straight face was expressionless, and he knelt down and said: "Your Majesty observes, the minister’s daughter died of illness, how can you bear the hatred of loyalty and courage? There are all evidences of this statement, and there is no structure. If Zhongyonghou refuses to accept it, please ask Dali Temple to check!"