Chapter 61

It is said that there are thoughts on the day and dreams at night. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

This night, An Changqing unexpectedly dreamed of the events of the previous life. For so many years after his life and death, in fact, he hadn't remembered many things clearly, but the dreams of this night were exceptionally clear, and he could even clearly perceive that he was dreaming.

In the dream, Xiao Zhige was still far away in Yanzhou. He was sitting alone in the pavilion of the Palace Garden and reading. The servants are not very careful, and gossiping outside the pavilion.

He didn't care either, there was one page after another.

Not far from the pavilion, there was a low cry suddenly. He followed the sound and recognized that it was a little maid who was crying. He covered his face with a kerchief and cried intermittently: "There are so many people, all of them are dead... My house is on the edge of Surabaya, and I haven't written a letter. If anyone dares to send it over, there must be no way to survive..."

The two maids immediately covered her mouth nervously, and whispered: "You don't want to kill you, but the housekeeper Wang has ordered that we are not allowed to discuss this matter!"

The grieving maid seemed to be very angry, and suppressed her voice: "There are so many people on the edge of Surabaya, all of them are poisoned to death by the third prince! If we don't let us say it, it's all right?"

"Don't talk nonsense." Another older maid looked back at An Changqing vigilantly, and An Changqing immediately lowered her head, pretending to read a book seriously.

She sighed again and continued: "I heard that all the villages on the edge of Surabaya were surrounded by soldiers. Your Majesty said that they are all "White Ding Army". It is not a pity to die."

"If your house is really on the edge of Surabaya...just be sad..."

The little girl cried sadly again...

An Changqing knew that she was dreaming and tried to make herself sober, but she was even more groggy. Instead, the picture changed and she went to another place.

He was standing in a bookstore picking up books, and there were a few scholars in the shop discussing quietly.

"I heard that the three princes were assassinated by the insurgents (killing sha), do you say it is true or not? Some people say that it was actually the king of the Northern War (gan gan)."

The other person's face (color) was mysterious, looked around, and lowered his voice: "What is the matter with King Guanbei, want me to say... This is retribution."

"What do you say?" one person asked.

The scholar who answered the conversation was disgusted, but continued: "Don't you know about the Surabaya turmoil in the past two years? My family lives not far from Surabaya. The three princes poisoned the upper reaches of Surabaya in order to fight the rebel army. The rebel army used it. The river really fell ill. The three princes took the opportunity to lead troops (to kill sha) over and defeat the insurgents."

The previous scholar frowned: "This method is really insidious."

One person (inserted in cha) said: "Soldiers are not tired of deceit, and there is excuse."