Chapter 53

West Dung is located to the west of Daye. At the beginning of Daye’s establishment, the self-supporting pillar state general Xue Chang and the West Dung people jointly established a country. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com only after Xue Chang deviated from the vow of the alliance, bloodbathed the regime, and suppressed the Xi dung tribe, this situation was created.

Nowadays, although Xihu is still called Xihu in name, the real Xihu people are the lowest. The real nobleman in power is the Xue family.

In this generation, the last Western Dung King died young, leaving only a young son named Xue Zhi. Because the young master was young, before the death of the first king, he called the prime minister Xue Wuyi as the regent and assisted the young master.

Although Xue Wuyi's surname was "Xue", he was actually a beggar who had been taken in by the predecessor's fate. Later, the first king discovered that this beggar was so talented that he was very talented, so he accepted him as a righteous son and gave the country the surname Xue. Later, a famous teacher was invited to teach carefully. It is said that Xue Wuyi was only ten years old, he was able to fight against the officials in the court, and he had unique insights along with the governance of the country. At the age of sixteen, he was proclaimed the prime minister by the prince, and all officials did not surrender.

Another year, the first Wang Beng died, leaving Gu Xue Wuyi. In the ten years since then, Xue Wuyi has held the power of Xi Dung Sheng (sha) in one hand, with ruthless methods and brilliant resourcefulness. No one in Xi Deng dare to contend.

And the northern guard army commander Shang Que is the most useful knife in his hand.

So quickly and (dry gan) to send Shang Que here, Xi Di was obviously bound to win these two emerald mines.

A few people went to the study and backed off the guards outside the door, before Xiao Zhige said solemnly: "How did the news leak out? What happened to you?"

Chang Zaichang's smile suddenly narrowed, his face (color) gloomy and said: "I am too relieved of the people around me. (Trudent Jian) ​​has been found out. When the dispute subsides, I will personally dispose of him! "

At this time, he tore off the gentleman's face, and he looked like a military commander defending the city.

"You are the responsibility of this matter." Xiao Zhige was not surprised, and reached out to compare the count: "I'll talk to Xi Di, after the matter is over, I will be eight and you two."

Chang Zaichang glared: "You are too dark in your heart! No, at least you are six and four! Otherwise, there is no need to talk!"

Xiao Zhige sneered: "When you were in Yejing, I haven't settled the account of false news to me."

"When will I give you a fake message--" Chang Zaichang didn't react at once, and suddenly remembered something in the middle of speaking, his voice stopped abruptly. Quietly glanced at An Changqing, and retorted with lack of confidence: "Isn't this all for your own good? I won't (stab) you, can you make up your mind? Speaking of today, you still have to thank me!"

An Changqing listened to the argument between the two of them, keenly aware that it might have something to do with him, and immediately pricked up his ears to listen carefully, but only heard the two of them playing riddles.

Xiao Zhige condensed his eyes: "You don't need to be sophisticated in front of me. I'll be two of you, otherwise I won't have your share."