Chapter 80

Saying that, Xiao Zhige went to see the two children in the end. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com If it is an ordinary child, this time has been taken by (Milk Ru) mother to feed (Milk Nai). But the Shark tribe is different. After the two children are born, they are almost half the size of an ordinary baby, and the skin is covered with a thin, almost transparent mucous membrane. You can vaguely see the tender and lovely appearance of the baby inside.

"This should be the afterbirth recorded in the handwritten notes. It will fall on its own within two hours." Hu Shifei and Yu Gang looked after the two children, always observing the condition of the afterbirth.

When the baby is first taken out, the afterbirth is semi-permeable (Milk Nai), white (color), and a little thick (touch Mo), like a shell that protects the fetus. Not long after the fetus is taken out, the afterbirth will change. It has become thinner and more transparent, and now you can clearly see the baby's appearance.

"This afterbirth should be a nourishing thing and can nourish the baby." Hu Shifei guessed. At first the two children were still crying, but after wiping (gan) the blood from the baby's baby clothes and putting them in the swaddling, they calmed down. The little mouth chuckled, and his expression seemed to be somewhat satisfied. The afterbirth gradually becomes thinner and thinner.

Xiao Zhige crouched on his body, and cautiously reached out and poked the two babies' cheeks one by one: "Who is older and who is younger?"

On the side, Yu Gang said happily: “The brother on the left is the brother, and the sister on the right is the sister.” After the child was taken out, Hu Shifei had to clean the wound with stitches. It was he who was taking care of the two children, so he knew very well.

Xiao Zhige took a look and found that his younger sister was more rounded. Although the eyebrows are still immature, if you look closely, you can vaguely see An Changqing's shadow, especially the small mole under the corner of the eye, which is almost exactly the same as An Changqing. Xiao Zhige's eyes were soft: "Look like you are born."

As if feeling the presence of his father, the younger sister opened her eyes, waved her hand in the afterbirth, and screamed "Ah". The voice is crisp, like (乳Ru) Ying screaming. Xiao Zhige was taken aback, and then the corner of his mouth twitched: sexual xing) child seems to follow me with strength."

He had heard the cry just now when he was born. He thought it was a boy who was crying loudly, but he didn't expect it to be a girl.

I didn't know if I understood him, my sister waved her hands and feet strenuously, and when she found it difficult to move, she closed her eyes again, and her pink (colored) mouth began to chuckle.

She has been making noise for a long time, but the brother next to her is not at all moving.

Xiao Zhige stayed with them for a while before turning back to see An Changqing. It is Hu Shifei's superb medical skills, C-section is still harmful to the child, An Changqing should have lost a lot of blood, even if the delivery room has been cleaned up (dry gan), Xiao Zhige can still smell the faint smell of blood. , And his face (color) and lips are very pale.

After talking to Xiao Zhige for a while, he fell asleep too tired. At this time, Xiao Zhige turned back again, he was also unconscious, his eyes closed, and he slept deeply.

Fingers dashed across the outline of his face, and Xiao Zhige finally dropped a light and light touch on the center of his eyebrows (kiss wen).