Chapter 116

Less than half a month after the credential was sent out, the envoys of Xiwei first arrived in Yejing. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com and this envoy, unexpectedly is their old acquaintance-Xue Wuyi. Xue Wuyi is still the same, a weak literati, even in the February sky, still wearing a thick fox fur cloak. The cheeks that came out were three points whiter than the paper, and the lips (color) were also lighter, and only a pair of blue and white eyes were particularly energetic.

An envoy from the west dung, Honghe Temple hosted a banquet, Xiao Zhige and An Changqing also attended the banquet out of respect. Xiao Zhige and An Changqing were seated side by side, Xue Wuyi and the other two dungeons were in the guest seat, and Hongxiqing was accompanied by the side.

At the banquet, it was nothing more than polite remarks, mostly about the customs of the two countries. Xue Wuyi said less, the other two envoys said more. After a conversation, they knew that they had come to Yejing this time because they had been instructed by the king of the west, and even appointed the prime minister Xue Wuyi to come.

The situation in the west dung, even if it is far away in Daye, they still know one or two. For example, the Queen Mother of the West Dung and some courtiers have begun to force Xue Wuyi to return to power and delegate power. Another example is that the fifteen-year-old West Dung is married. The queen is his cousin and is still the daughter of the Puyang Wang family. For example, in the West Dung, many formerly oppressed West Dung people have raised the anti-banner. These West Dung people, who are regarded as inferior untouchables, are united and are already a big force. The prime minister Xue Wuyi did not order the rebellion for some time. As a result, officials from the west dung have played the inaction of the prime minister, and some officials united with the west dung royal family, including the west dung king, to bring Xue Wuyi down.

The situation in the West Dung is changing rapidly. At such a critical moment, the West Dung King sent Xue Wuyi as an envoy to Da Ye... the purpose was obvious. What is even more suspicious is that Xue Wuyi could have not come, but he has come instead.

Unconsciously, An Changqing turned his gaze to Xue Wuyi, and saw him sitting there with his back straight, his eyes drooping and drinking unhurriedly, and he was still following the unsmiling maid who called Ji Xue to his side. It's just that among the West Dung Guards during this trip, Shang Que was not seen.

The banquet lasted for nearly two hours. The other two envoys of the Western Dungeon and the Honourable Hung Po Temple seemed to have seen it at first sight, and were very interested in the customs of the Daye. They were accompanied by the Honourable Hung Po Temple and took them to visit Yejing. This prosperous capital. Only Xue Wuyi said that she was unwell and had no peers.

Because he was not going, the two envoys of Xi Wei first came to sue him. An Changqing listened and found that although their actions were respectful, their words were full of sharp knives, and the appearance of guns and sticks was obviously not in agreement with Xue Wuyi.

An Changqing left with Xiao Zhige, and asked in a low voice, "King Xiyu wants to drag Xue Wuyi here?"

At the banquet today, the envoys of the West Dung talked a lot of gossip, and they wanted to take a look at the local customs of Daye, but they didn't talk about serious matters, and looked like they were here for fun.

"The king of the west probably thought that Xue Wuyi was dragging here. But how did he know that Xue Wuyi didn't want to come by himself?" Xiao Zhige said meaningfully.