Chapter 115

The ice rink is huge, and hundreds of elites are ready to go. After only a sound, they will rush to the flag. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com Xiao Zhige, dressed in black, stood among the soldiers, and specially ordered people to add a black flag with the word "Ge" to the flag, and raised his voice. "You are all working hard. If anyone can beat me, there will be a great reward!"

These soldiers are still young and have not yet thoroughly studied the officialdom of the fly camp Gougou. Hearing what Xiao Zhige had said right now, his blood boiled and his hands were ready.

But hearing the sound of the sound at the end, everyone shot out like an arrow from the string, and the skates staggered and slid on the ice, as fast as a falling star. The soldiers waiting for him were originally ambitious and wanted to beat Xiao Zhige, but they didn't expect Xiao Zhige to move faster than they expected. As soon as the sound rang, he rushed out first.

I saw hundreds of soldiers before, a black (colored) figure galloping like an eagle and a lone wolf, hunting and hunting the cold wind brought the corners of his clothes and the tail of his hair, as if he really returned to the spirited youth. If it hadn't been for the hardships of the past, Xiao Zhige, as a teenager, would have been so arbitrarily flying.

An Changqing's eyes widened, she couldn't help standing up, clutching her hands on the railing nervously, and leaning out to stare at the dark shadow without turning her eyes.

Xiao Zhige on the court was still at ease. He glanced sideways at the Lingxiao Tower and caught a glimpse of An Changqing's figure. The corner of his mouth bends, and he glanced back at Shen Tuliang and others who were struggling to chase him, and said in a loud voice, "The King Goose is waiting for me, so I won't have to spend much time with you."

After saying that, he moved quickly, and rushed toward the "Ge" flag waving in the wind at a faster speed than before.

Shen Tuliang, who was chasing behind him, was dumbfounded, and his feet were stunned. When he reacted, he saw that Xiao Zhige had thrown them a hundred steps away, and the distance was still widening.

Shen Tuliang's heart shuddered, and he immediately focused on chasing after...

Xiao Zhige won the first place unexpectedly. He held the "Ge" flag with gold rim on the black background, and looked at the soldiers who were catching up with his back. His tone was arrogant: "You have missed me too much. Needs hard work."

However, all the soldiers present were convinced, and they were even more ashamed when they heard the words, but the blood in their hearts was boiling endlessly: "I am waiting to follow in your Majesty's footsteps! I will not let your Majesty down!"

Many of them had only heard of the fierce name of the Northern Warlord, but it was the first time to see his bravery. However, Xiao Xiaobing can be such a show (color), if he really goes on the battlefield, I don't know how to shock the four directions.

Xiao Zhige was satisfied with the leader, nodded at them, and called Han Zhang to commend the soldiers by name, and he took the banner to the Lingxiao Tower.

Upstairs in Ling Xiao, An Changqing looked at him with bright eyes, and took the lead in arching his hands: "Today's admiration for your majesty's style is impressive."

"It's just a little vulture." In front of the ministers, Xiao Zhige said politely, but the corners of his mouth couldn't help but curled up a little bit. When he walked slowly in front of him, he whispered in his ear: "The only one sentence for King Goose Do you want to tell me something?"