Chapter 43

Xiao Zhige hurriedly increased his whip and drove around the clock for six days before finally arriving in Yanzhou. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Lieutenant Qi Wei opened the gate to welcome him, and when he saw him, he knelt down and clasped his fists. He exclaimed: "General, you have finally arrived. The Northern Barbarians have been screaming outside for four or five days. We are all holding back the gate to fight!"

Beidi’s fifty thousand army had been shouting outside the gate of Yanyun County for a few days, seeing that they were reluctant to go out of the city to fight, and even pulled Ye slaves out and slaughtered (sha) before the formation to sacrifice to the sky. The soldiers of Yanzhou have been succumbed to failure in the past few days. Just keep in mind the military order, life and death did not open the gate to fight.

"How about outside the city?" Xiao Zhige waved his hand and motioned for eight hundred soldiers to follow him into the city.

"The main general is the Sun Wheel King Huyan Ate, an elite of fifty thousand, who has been calling out for the battle outside the city. (强qiang) attacked twice and was beaten back by us."

Xiao Zhige followed him up the city wall, a few miles outside the city, it was indeed the military account of the Bei Di Army. Xiao Zhige asked, "Where are Hu Yanzhi and Hu Yanxun?"

Beidi has three great warriors, the first warrior is the King of the Golden Crow, Hu Yanxun, the second warrior is the Sun Wheel King Huyan Ate, and the third is the King of the Moon Huyanzhi. All three of them are Beidi royal family. In the past, when Beidi people played against Xiao Zhige, the main generals were all the Great Golden Crow King Hu Yanxun, and the lieutenant generals were either Huyan Ate or Hu Yanzhi. If only one Huyan Ate was sent to call the battle like today, even if Xiao Zhige was not in Yanzhou, he would be considered wildly underestimating the enemy.

Based on Xiao Zhige's understanding of Hu Yanxun, the other party was not a person who would rashly underestimate the enemy.

"According to the spy's report, Hu Yanxun and Hu Yanzhi are in the Beidi Palace." Qi Wei said.

"No." Xiao Zhige narrowed his eyes and looked at the Beidi Military Camp in the distance: "Five thousand elites are all out, while I am not in (强qiang) to attack Yanyun County, but only one Huyan Ate is the main general..."

"Hu Yanxun must have other tactics." Xiao Zhige thought quickly: "Winter rations are scarce... Chen Bing is 50,000 yuan but not in a hurry... They are attracting attention, and screaming!"

Xiao Zhige's voice sank, and he hurried down the city wall: "Bring the defense plan!"

Qi Wei quickly ordered people to fetch the defense plan, and then summoned the generals. Xiao Zhige stood in front of the defense plan and pondered for a long time. He pointed to the defense plan and said: "Hongya County is the weakest now. The terrain is not as steep as Changri County. . It can be broken by manpower. If I were Hu Yanxun, I would lead my troops to raid Hongya County."

There are three counties in Yanzhou, Yanyun County is the largest, bordering the North Desert, and has always been the first line to fight against Beidi. Both Hongya County and Changri County are on the side. Due to the steep terrain and the small population, it is easy to defend and difficult to attack, so the armed forces are also small. If it is a surprise attack with troops, you can (kill sha) over Hongya County to the rear of Yanyun County, then join forces with the front and back to attack, Yanzhou will be broken!