Chapter 11

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Tyrant’s Beloved Empress TBE » Chapter 11:

The Tyrant’s Beloved Empress Chapter 11:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When An Changqing came out of the hospital, he almost always thought that he was living again and was too susceptible to illness. In fact, the previous birth mother really passed away due to illness, and there was no conspiracy behind it. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

He went to several well-known medical clinics in Yejing, and there was no gain. An Changqing sat in the carriage and meditated for a while, thinking that since he came, he still has a beginning and an end, so he said to the coachman: "Go to Yongle lane."

Yongle Alley is the most remote alley in Xifang City. The last medical clinic An Changqing was looking for was hidden in the innermost alley.

This medical clinic is much smaller than the first few medical clinics. Most of them are for some civilians. An Changqing found out that this medical clinic does not even have a serious name, only a doctor with a weird temper. But I heard that the doctor is very skilled in medicine, but all the patients he has diagnosed and treated are completely cured.

The carriage came to the entrance of Yongle Alley and stopped. This alley is very narrow, with residential buildings on both sides, and the street has almost no sunlight because of the back of the sun. There are still dead grass roots in the gaps on both sides of the bluestone slabs, and a rotten musty smell is faintly floating in the air.

"Princess, the carriage can't get in." An Fu went down and took a look, then hesitated: "Is there really a medical clinic here?"

Without him, this alley really looks very shabby, with small faces on both sides of the houses and mottled walls. Even if the general medical center is not on the street, it can't be hidden in this alley, right? It makes you panic when you look at it. Where can anyone dare to come to see a doctor?

An Changqing was also a little hesitant, but it was all coming after thinking about it, and it was not too short of these steps. He got out of the carriage and said, "Go in and have a look."

The car door waited at the entrance of the alley, and An Changqing took An Fu in.

When the two walked to the end of the alley, they saw a door there, and a white cloth hung above the mottled door with vermilion lacquer, on which the two characters "Medical Hall" were written in ink.

It really doesn't even have a serious name.

An Fu hurriedly knocked on the door. The alley was quiet and the echo was loud. An Fu knocked several times, and no one came to answer the door. Instead, the old red lacquered wooden door creaked and opened half way. An Fu was startled, and looked back at An Changqing helplessly.

"Go in and take a look." An Changqing frowned slightly and walked past him.

The inside is not big, a small yard, no flowers and plants, but a lot of herbs that grow in winter, and further down, is the lobby of the doctor. An Changqing raised his voice and asked again: "Is anyone there?"

After the voice fell for a while, there was a lazy voice, I don’t know where it came from: “Who? I’m taking a rest today and I’m not going to see a doctor.”