Chapter 85

The Empress Dowager Zhao was slightly satisfied when she saw this, and gave the queen a look, and then gave the two men a few words before she got up and left with the excuse of headache and fatigue. +++ The queen left by the mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com got up and walked down. With a smile, she personally helped An Changqing, who was silent and her head down, up: "Good boy, get up. Your majesty will go to the palace in the palace in the afternoon. For lunch, you take your children with me and ask your majesty to also look at your grandchildren."

An Changqing stood up and said in a low voice: "Yes."

There was a motherly face at the back of the emperor, asking An Changqing to accompany her to walk in front, while Xiao Zhige and (Ru Ru) Niang followed behind with their baby.

Although An Changqing walked beside the empress, she kept her eyes down with a look of surprise. How could there be the look of the queen dowager in the temple for Xiao Zhige. The queen glanced sideways at Xiao Zhige, who had a deep look behind her head. She pressed her heart down and looked at An Changqing softly, and said slowly: "You kid, you are too young and take too much affection. It’s heavier. This family is not more than ordinary people, how can there be a single person for a lifetime? Now it happens that after Zhi Ge is born, you, a serious princess, will raise two children under your knees, and you will have a daughter and daughter. Days will not be bad."

An Changqing's expression changed, and it took a long time to bite her lip and whispered, "Changqing knows that after thanking her mother for teaching."

The queen clearly saw the unwillingness and resentment on his face, and she became more satisfied in her heart immediately, and she couldn't help but add fire: "A woman in a house requires magnanimity not to be jealous. As a man, you must be measured. In the future. Even if a newcomer enters the mansion, don’t be too sad. Just remember that no matter how many people enter the mansion, you are the princess that Mingzhong is marrying. If he dares to ask the newcomer to give you wrongs, you can just come to find your mother to support you. ."

An Changqing: "..." If he hadn't acted, he would have been moved by the empress's motherly heart.

Looking back at Xiao Zhige, An Changqing dropped to the ground and said "Oh" again.

While talking, the group of people had already arrived in the Queen's Palace, and the Queen meaningfully patted the back of his hand: "Don't see the mother and the queen in the future."

Soon after the three of them entered the inner hall, a little **** came to pass on a message saying that Emperor An Qing would be there soon. The queen called the waiter in the palace to pass the meal. When the Guanglu Temple delivered lunch, the Anqing Emperor Luan arrived. The three went out to pick up the car again.

Emperor Anqing was in a very good mood today, and even his sallow face (color) was a bit ruddy. Seeing Xiao Zhige and An Changqing, he smiled and said, "Where are the two children? Let me see my grandchildren. This is a rare baby."

The smile on the face of the queen who was skipped stiffened, and then picked up the smile again and followed up, saying: "There was a wind outside, so I didn't ask (乳Ru) to bring the child out. It's in the inner sanctuary at this moment."

Emperor Anqing kept walking into the inner hall and saw the children held by the mother (Ru Ru), waving his hand to prevent them from saluting. He also asked the great **** who was side by side to hold the child and show him. The two children are already awake, they are looking around with their eyes wide open in the arms of (乳Ru) mother. They don't cry or make trouble, but they are very well-behaved.