Chapter 12

Hu Shifei stretched his neck long and looked out of the car window. Seeing An Changqing got on the carriage, Xiao Zhige also got on the horse and followed the side of the carriage. The two of them whispered through the window and couldn’t help it. He sighed twice, and sighed: "If I wasn't a doctor myself, I would have thought that the prince had been poisoned by someone. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com"

Tie Hu, who was driving outside, only heard the next half of the sentence, and was shocked: "Who dares to guts the general? Old Tie is going to (kill sha) him!"

"..." Hu Shifei was speechless for a while, and sneered: "Just say you are a Tiehanhan, the Gu under the princess, you go to (kill sha) and see for me?"

This time he changed to Tiehu and couldn't speak. He hummed for a while, (touching Mo) (touching Mo) his head: "The princess looks at it, it doesn't look like a demon who knows how to attack..."

"I don't seem to be stupid yet." Hu Shifei rolled his eyes, knocked **** the wall of the carriage, and urged: "Go now, don't stand in the way."

Two horse-drawn carriages headed for the palace one after another,

Back at the palace, Tiehu first took Hu Shifei's wheelchair down, and put the person back into the wheelchair, just like before, and he was ready to take the wheelchair and walk inside.

Hu Shifei rolled his eyes with anger, and patted the armrest of the wheelchair loudly: "Let me down! Don't I go by myself?!"

Tiehu had to put him down, (touching Mo) (touching Mo) on the back of his head, and muttered: "You have been broken for so many years, so you can't go..."

"Are these two wheels decorations?!" Hu Shifei was choked with anger, and it took him a long time to find his voice and curse.

Iron Tiger: "..."

An Changqing smiled straight at the back, and turned to look at Xiao Zhige: "The people under your hand are so...interesting?"

"On this one, I will follow you from now on." Xiao Zhige said blankly, "Although Tiehu has a simpler mind, he has a good skill and is obedient. You can take him wherever you go in the future. There are two more. People are also handed over to Tiehu. If you have anything, you can tell Tiehu to do it."

"It won't delay your business, right?" An Changqing was taken aback for a moment. He only thought that Xiao Zhige would give him three guards like Zhao Shi, but he didn't expect to give him Tiehu.

Although Tie Hu looked at his head and brain, he knew that he had to use his strength and his familiar attitude with Xiao Zhige.

"Don't delay." Xiao Zhige said, "Yejing has nothing to do, and I am idle when I am idle."

An Changqing was relieved and went with him to the front yard flower hall. After Hu Shifei entered the house, he yelled that he hadn't bathed in a few days. After convicting Xiao Zhige, he told Tiehu to push him to the guest room to wash.

It was almost time for dinner when they returned home. An Changqing thought that the two of them and Xiao Zhige were not just the relationship between ordinary Shangfeng and his subordinates, so he ordered the servants to prepare more dishes, and the four of them had dinner together in the flower hall.