Chapter 122

Since Xiao Zhige reminded him, An Changqing did not leave the palace again during the period when the Yuze delegation arrived in Beijing. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com Huai Rushan and his entourage handed over the regulations of trade between the two countries to discuss with Daye, it seems that they are really here to open a business route. Except for serious discussions, at other times, Huai Rushan visited Yejing accompanied by officials from Hongyu Temple.

An Changqing observed for several days, but found nothing unusual, so she turned her gaze elsewhere. On the tenth day of the lunar new year, Xue Wuyi invited him to visit the lake, and An Changqing agreed to go.

The breeze in May is warm, and the shore is green. The river is clear, and the boating on the lake, making wine and tea, also has a special sentiment. The two only rented a awning boat, the boatman was holding the stern, and An Changqing and Xue Wuyi were sitting opposite each other on the bow to make tea.

"I brought my self-brewed peach blossom wine, but Ji Xue didn't let me drink it. Changqing will take it with me when he goes back, and drink a few cups of tea with me at this time." Xue Wuyi pointed to the two jars of wine behind him, between his brows. (Exposure) shows a bit of helplessness (color).

An Changqing removed the hot water from the stove: "Jixue is also for your good."

"Try my tea-making craft today." Xue Wuyi took the half-hot tea cup from his hand, and dexterously lifted the teapot with his light white hands, showing him his tea art quite contentedly. His hand moves like clouds and water, but his mouth does not stop: "She doesn't know who is going to follow. She is not too old, and she often has a straight face. I will not be here in the future, nor will she I know if she can find a good home for herself."

An Changqing looked at him: "Since you are not at ease, why don't you watch it yourself?"

Xue Wuyi smiled freely (off tuo): "It's probably because I am too selfish. I just want to live this happy day of boating and brewing tea. I don't want to work hard and do my best for the country and the people. Don't learn from Xuexue. Talk to me."

An Changqing stopped talking, took a sip of the tea he had brought in front of him, and frowned, "It's too bitter. Why do you like this? I will send you a few taels of my favorite tea next day. "

Xue Wuyi squinted his eyes and took a sip of tea, smiling without saying a word. Another topic started again: "My spies in Xideng came to news yesterday that the Queen Mother was dying of a sudden illness. Now it is the general who assists the young master... King Xideng has not heard any news for half a month. Is it coming?"

"Counting time, it's almost half a month." An Changqing said: "Is he threatening the emperor to make the princes?"

Xue Wuyi held his chin, looked at the sparkling river, and said in a light tone: "General Huo Zheng is more than brave, but not very resourceful. His ambition is not small, but he has been suppressed by me and Shang Que over the years. I didn't dare to act rashly."

However, the king of Xideng first sent him to Xideng, and then the northern guard army commander Shangque went missing. The Queen Dowager of Jianzhi relied on being the birth mother of the King West Dung, and she did not fail to dominate for the benefit of the family of the Fuyang King. It is no surprise that Huo Zhenghui took the opportunity to make a move.

All this was in his expectation. It's just that Huo Zheng shot much earlier than he expected.

An Changqing looked down and said, "Are you really not going to go back to the west?"