Chapter 37

An Changqing waited in place, confused, and couldn't figure out what Xiao Zhige was about to do suddenly. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com was in a daze, when someone called him behind him.

"Cousin Changqing..."

Li Haiyun looked at him with bright eyes, dizzy and dizzy by the liquor (stabbing ci), and he wanted to pull An Changqing's hand one step forward: "I..."

"Why is my cousin here?" An Changqing took a quick step back, seeing that his face (color) was red, and he was drunk, as if he was drunk, and looked around: "Cousin did not bring anyone Come out? I'll ask someone to send you back."

Li Haiyun looked at him sadly: "I'm here to find you...you, are you still complaining about me?"

He stammered and explained, "I don't know... I don't know that you were given the marriage to the Northern Warlord. They all told me... I refused my marriage when I returned to my hometown. I was thinking about high school. Then I mentioned it to my family, but I didn’t expect it would be so late..."

The more An Changqing listened, the more inexplicable she only felt that these one or two of them were not normal today. He consciously and Li Haiyun's (guan) line is not close, so she is a little impatient: "This doesn't matter at all. About you, cousin is drunk, I'll get someone to take you back."

Li Haiyun took the opportunity to pull his sleeves and said, "I won't go! If you want to go, you will go with me!"

***

An Changyu, who was hiding not far away, saw this scene, and then looked behind them, Xiao Zhige, who walked with a gloomy face (color), finally (showed) a smile.

It is not in vain that he has given up so much thought.

Finally, he glanced at Li Haiyun, who was still pulling An Changqing's sleeves, and An Changyu slowly turned and left.

Li Haiyun, An Changqing...he never saw either of them. But first, a Lianzhong Shuangyuan asked his father to use this as an example to reprimand him, and then another concubine dared to climb on his head to do a fortune and insult his mother.

Now that the two of them are mingled together, it just happens to make him kill two birds with one stone, which is really pleasant.

After tonight, these people who made him disgusted after seeing it should have no strength to disgust him.

***

Xiao Zhige carried the lantern that took a lot of effort to fish out, and desperately suppressed the corners of his mouth, strode back to find An Changqing. Although he is not good at speech and emotionally dull, he is not really a fool. He can feel the changes An Changqing has treated him these days. It was just those preconceived and mixed thoughts that made him afraid to believe it.

He was afraid that he was expecting too much, but after all, it was nothing.

—Until he saw the wish in the lantern.

Tucked in a small piece of paper in the lantern, it is written in black and white, and written in beautiful lower case: With the Jun knot, the world has a white head.

MTLNovel

Home » The Tyrant’s Beloved Empress TBE » Chapter 37:

The Tyrant’s Beloved Empress Chapter 37: