Chapter 118

It is said that people are sent to investigate in the South China Sea, but it is not that simple. +++ Catino novel website www.mtlnovel.com from Daye to the South China Sea, either by land, crossing the Yuze border to reach the South China Sea; or by water, from Suizhou into the East China Sea, and then detour to the South China Sea. Traveling by land requires negotiating with Yuze, but by water, it takes time and effort to rebuild ships and form a fleet to go to sea. No matter which one will take time to prepare. Fortunately, a few days ago, Yuze handed over his credentials to visit. After the envoy of Yuze arrived in Beijing, he could still discuss the exchange of the two countries.

Moreover, Xiao Zhige always felt that Xue Chang and Huai Shu'an, Xiwei and Yuze, were somewhat related to the Yuren clan. Perhaps Yuze also has records related to the Shaman tribe. But these things didn't come in a hurry for a while, and could only wait until the envoy of Yuze arrived.

The next day is An Changqing’s birthday. Although there is no big deal, close friends will come to beg for drinks on this day, so there are many guests. An Changqing got up early in the morning, first punched a set of punches with Xiao Zhige before going to bathe (geng) clothes. Because of today's birthday, Wang Yu's uniforms and hair crowns are all festive red (color), and the whole person is bright after putting them on. Xiao Zhige stood beside him in a black (color) woven gold uniform, which matched him perfectly.

When the two of them had time to go out in the future, (乳Ru)mother brought the two brothers and sisters Xiao Anheng over again. Today the brothers and sisters also put on festive red clothes. Chubby is like a blessing doll for joy. An Changqing stretched out his hand to pick it up, but Xiao Anheng gave a big kiss on the cheek wet without warning. Xiao Anzhu on the side was displeased at first sight. He leaned over from the (Ru Ru) mother's arms and pulled An Changqing's sleeves, anxiously calling daddy.

An Changqing had to hug her again, Xiao Anzhu was hugged, and she was satisfied. She wrapped An Changqing's neck with her small arm and kissed him on both cheeks.

Xiao Zhige stood behind and said helplessly, "How did I teach you last night?"

Xiao Anzhu looked at him blankly. Xiao Anheng stared at him for a while, only to remember what was normal, and hurriedly gave An Changqing a kiss on the face, saying, "Daddy, birthday, Lele!"

This was specially taught to them by Xiao Zhige who slept last night, but although the siblings looked premature, they were so young that they all forgot after they slept. Xiao Anheng still remembers some, but Xiao Anzhu forgot. Hearing what my brother had said, he immediately followed, and then took another bite on An Changqing's chin unconvinced.

An Changqing was chewed and drooled, and stayed with the siblings for a while, guessing (touching Mo) that the guests should be there, and then asked the (乳Ru) mother to hug them behind. Xiao Zhige took the cloth towel prepared by Wang Yu and wiped his face, and then went to the front with him.

The first visitor was Zhou Helan, followed by Qi Wei and others. Since it was still early, the first guests all had tea in the flower hall. An Changqing and Xiao Zhige are the hosts, and they sit in the main seat and listen to them talking, occasionally (inserting cha) a few words.

Among the guests, Qi Wei couldn't keep his mouth open, and because of that young Muai's thoughts, he was a little bit sour towards Zhou Helan, and couldn't help but feel sour when he arrived. It's the same today, without saying a few words, it got to Zhou Helan again.

"Seeing that the test is approaching, why don't you have the time to eat wine if you don't prepare for the exam at home? I heard that a lot of matchmakers said they kissed me last week.