Chapter 82

Shi Kairen's wives and concubines were in groups, and there was only one concubine under his knees, but there were nearly twenty concubines. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com If the Shi family, in order to cling to the rich and powerful, would accompany a huge amount of dowry when marrying their daughters, plus the extravagance of the Shi family, and go to Yejing every year to make donations, then copy it out and the rest will be left This wealth is not surprising. After all, in addition to gold and silver treasures, there are still many immovable farm shops in Gyeongju. In fact, there is a lot left.

Emperor Anqing's face was red and blue, and his eyes swept over the courtiers one by one, as if he was seeing who had embezzled the Shi family's wealth.

The courtiers who had just fought like black-eyed chickens bowed their heads and lowered their eyebrows, and did not dare to breathe. There are also courtiers who have hidden concubines in their homes, and they secretly glanced at Xiao Zhige in them, both resentful and fearful.

It is not uncommon for Nanfanghao (强qiang) to seek asylum from Jingzhong. The aristocratic families in Yejing spend extravagance, and the wind of comparison prevails, those who have a history of centuries are still barely able to maintain their dignity. However, the newly established nobles, relying solely on the rewarded land and their meager salary, could not afford to live in groups of slaves. In this way, naturally they all focus on the fat (meat rou) of Nandi.

Emperor Anqing was also aware of this. These people had cut (肉rou) from Nanfang Hao (强qiang), and the best part was naturally kept and sent to the palace, and entered the private treasury of Emperor Anqing. Therefore, the Emperor Anqing has been turning a blind eye to this over the years. Among the sons of the first emperor, he could only be mediocre and could only be considered middle and inferior, but when he seized the concubine, he relied on a good wife, the Queen Mother, to succeed in succession to the throne. When he first came to the throne, he still had some ambitions. Only when he was nurtured by the beauty and wine, he gradually abandoned his ambition.

He is the emperor on the left and right. Even if the sky falls, there will be the Queen Mother Zhao and Zhao's family standing in front of them. When will you not enjoy yourself at this time?

But these young thoughts gradually turned into fear in their twilight years-the Queen Mother always looked down on his own son. He was the only son in the past and had to support him. But now the prince is already old, but he is getting older, maybe one day, the queen mother or Zhao family can't wait, they will ask the prince to replace him.

People are afraid of death, and the more people like Emperor Anqing, the more afraid of death. If this is not the case, he would not search for Taoists to pursue the longevity. He hasn't even reached the year of destiny, and he is far from living enough!

Looking at the silent courtiers, Emperor An Qing felt even more panic. These courtiers who should have obeyed his orders to support him, when he was still alive, had already started to stand in line to support his sons. Even the huge wealth of the Shi family, which made him eye-catching, has been quietly divided by the prince and even these courtiers. And he, the emperor, can only pick up the leftovers of others!

Thinking of Queen Mother Zhao who is still healthy, Queen Zhao who is just right, and the crown prince whose wings are becoming more and more prosperous, Emperor Anqing (Lu) has a slightly distorted malicious smile, his eyes swept across the courtiers, and his sleeves rose up: "Okay." Ah, you are all good!"

Baiguan was horrified, and knelt down together: "Your Majesty, forgive me!"

Emperor Anqing took a deep look at them and said, "Retreat!"