Chapter 14

The doctor's eyes condensed on the string of Bodhi beads, and his face (color) turned pale in an instant. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com The shopkeeper knelt beside him was still arguing for himself. He turned his head in a daze, and stubbornly agreed with the shopkeeper's words.

"They all say they have nothing to do with themselves (dry gan), but this poison can't be changed out of thin air." An Changqing picked up the tea cup at hand and sipped it and put it down. The tea cup collided with the hard mahogany tabletop and said, " "Boom" with a dull sound: "It's better to interrogate the two separately. From diagnosis to drug acquisition, what are the regulations? After the hands of those people, they will be cross-examined one by one. Then the two will correspond. If they match the best Ok... if it's not right..."

An Changqing's eyes were cold: "The torture room in the palace can always come out for interrogation."

The two kneeling in the middle shook, and hurriedly fell to the ground: "I must know that everything is endless!"

Li raised his eyes slightly, scanned the two of them, and lowered his eyes again, the Bodhi beads on his wrist turned faster.

"Wang Hao, this is Anfu, not Dali Temple." An Zhike, who had been silent for a long time, finally said, with (强qiang) fierce displeasure in his eyes: "The poison may not be caused by both of them, so why bother to move out of the torture room to threaten ?"

An Changqing refused to give up: "If my father thinks that I have used lynching, it's okay to bring Dali Temple Qing."

"You!" An Zhike choked, he naturally didn't dare to let the people from Dali Temple come to investigate, and it became a joke when it spread out that Anjia became a joke...If it really turns out the old things, it's not a joke.

"You can try if you want to." An Zhike flicked his sleeves.

"Tiehu, take people to the next penthouse."

Tiehu obeyed the order and pressed the doctor down first, and temporarily locked him in the penthouse beside him, leaving only the shopkeeper alone in the hall.

The shopkeeper knelt in the middle of two battles, An Changqing took the lead, and the rest of the Anfu sat on both sides. Together with the servant girl who was waiting, more than ten people's eyes fell on him alone, making him cold and sweaty. .

Hu Shifei asked what he asked. He even explained the trivial things like the medicinal materials given to Aunt Yu. Half an hour has passed when all the inquiries are finished.

The paper in Hu Shifei's hand was full, and he folded it and presented it to An Changqing. Only then began the next round of interrogation.

The doctor's surname is Wang, and he is in his early fifties, and he is already quite young. I spent half an hour in the penthouse alone, and when he was brought up again, his legs were soft, and he didn't collapse on the ground because of the iron tiger supporting him.

Hu Shifei asked as usual. He had been with the army for a long time. Although the interrogation seemed mild, the questions were chained to the core, making people too late to react. Doctor Wang just answered a few questions, and his face was sweaty.

Wandering eyes involuntarily glanced towards Li's direction.

Cold light flashed in Li's eyes, and sharp nails ran across the wooden beads, leaving clear scratches on them.