Chapter 134

Yu San led the way, An Changqing, four people, and forty Shanshui elites followed him, and slowly walked towards the palace. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

Although Tiangong is called Tiangong, it is actually built on the bottom of a cliff. The cliff was steep. Under the leadership of Yu San, they used the thick vines on the cliff as ropes to form a dozen large hanging baskets for people to ride, and then used the vines to slowly send people to the bank of the river at the bottom of the cliff.

After a dozen or so hanging baskets went back and forth several times, everyone reached the bottom of the cliff. At the bottom of the cliff is a big rushing river, and waterfalls rushing down into it, making the water very turbulent. Yu San led them down for a while, and only when they got to the area where the river level was gentle, did they call everyone to prepare to go into the water.

An Changqing curiously asked, "Is the Temple of Heaven at the bottom of the river?"

There are cliffs on both sides of this cliff, with a big river in the middle. The panoramic view can be seen at a glance, and there is no room for a heavenly palace.

"The Tiangong is in this mountain."

Yu San pointed to the mountain on the opposite bank of the river, opposite a steep mountain. Because it is the midsummer season, tough weeds grow in the crevices of the mountain, and when viewed from the opposite side, it looks like greenery.

"At the beginning, Huai Shu'an asked people to hollow out the mountain and built a heavenly palace. This cliff was originally there, but the big river on the cliff and at the bottom of the cliff was dug by man, and the access to the mountain was hidden. The bottom of the river. It is to prevent outsiders from entering. The bottom of the river is quite deep, and only those who are good at holding their breath and drinking water can enter."

An Changqing looked at the waterfall hanging like Bailian in the distance, and then at the wide river in front of him, she couldn't imagine that it was actually excavated by hand. Such a big river not only connects the village where the Shaman tribe is located, but also connects with the Yadi Heavenly Palace.

Yu San greeted everyone and told everyone to get ready to go into the water. The previously prepared airbags were put into use at this time, and after everyone put them on, they went into the water one after another. Ordinary people don’t look like the Shaman tribes trespassing in water. In order to prevent people from falling behind in the water or accidents, every nine people are divided into five teams, connected by ropes at their waists. If there is an accident, they can pull the ropes to call for help. .

Those who came were all good players who knew how to water. After everyone got into the water, they followed Yu San's team and carefully swam toward the bottom of the river. An Changqing and Xiao Zhige led a team of people, and the two teams were not far away. He waved to Xiao Zhige and caught up with Yu San first.

When the water was first launched, the river was still bright and transparent. When the group of people went down more and more, the light in the river became dim and obscure, and there were fewer fish swimming. Yu San and An Changqing are still holding their breath, but the others have started to use airbags to ventilate from time to time.

After swimming for more than two quarters of an hour in the middle of the river, An Changqing also felt unable to hold it back. The other people's airbags were about to be replaced, but Yu San was still going downstream. An Changqing followed up and gestured for a while, and asked him about how long it would take him to arrive. Yu San looked at the people behind, and made a gesture of coming soon.