Chapter 72

There were not many subordinates in the general's mansion, and the few subordinates were gradually bought after An Changqing came to Yanzhou. +++Mobile reading and visiting m.mtlnovel.com, the two did not meet a few people, but they were not afraid of being seen. All the way from the study to the main house, we had to pass through the corridor and the small garden. The one or two people who came across by chance, all bowed their eyebrows and stood on one side, not daring to take another look.

An Changqing was lying on the man's broad back, and he could feel the blood pulse on the side of his neck on the side of his cheeks, once and then, as calm and powerful as him. An Changqing turned her face slightly, her long eyelashes swept across the sensitive neck, a kind of itchy feathers. Before Xiao Zhi made a sound, he felt a slightly hot, moist (kiss wen) on the side of his neck.

He suffocated his breath, staggered under his feet, and steadied (shen) his body before screaming: "Don't make trouble." He said it was an accusation, but he didn't see annoyance, but his cheeks tightened a little.

An Changqing smiled and groaned, not afraid of him at all, but tightened his neck tightly, rubbing lightly on his neck, the feeling of warm skin touching is fascinating, and you can even feel the blood of the other party when you touch him closely. Beating, people have a strange sense of peace of mind.

Xiao Zhige held his legs with both hands, unable to stop him, so he could only let him go wild. Only clear blue (colored) blood vessels burst out from the forehead and the side of the neck, which seemed to be patient--in front of An Changqing, he had always had no willpower to speak of.

The road that was not long seems to have become far away.

An Changqing grasped the degree, and saw that his jaw line became tighter, and finally settled down. He tilted his head and put his lips to his ears. The man's ears trembled and dyed a little red.

He curled his eyes and whispered in his ear: "Don't be afraid, I can't bear to die."

Xiao Zhige paused. This time he was really annoyed. He said in a deep voice, "Don't talk nonsense."

An Changqing smiled and told him to put himself down. The two passed by the small garden in the front yard. The garden view (color) can be seen in the cloister. There is no one around, except for the occasional bird song, which is very comfortable.

There are seats on the inside of the railing of the wooden corridor. Xiao Zhige wiped the seats with the hem of his robe before placing An Changqing on the seats.

An Changqing looked up at him. The man's eyes were still filled with sorrow, and his two sword eyebrows came together to squeeze out the "Chuan" line. But even so, he still wiped the dust off his seat carefully and thoughtfully. But in fact, these railing seats are scrubbed every day, so where is the dust? It's just that he has a cherished heart.

This person is always like this, and everything related to him always reveals his unique warmth in silent and subtle places.

An Changqing suddenly understood his thoughts.

They once made a wish to stay with each other and live and die together. Xiao Zhige kept his vows and never wavered, but he became greedy because of the unexpected arrival of the child in his belly.

It was originally said that it was only the two of them staying with each other and staying alive. But he was willing to take risks for the sake of his children, and never considered the possibility of leaving him alone in case of an accident (sexual xing).