Chapter 126

The Yuze mission was about to return to Yuze, and the issues that the two had been avoiding to discuss were finally unavoidable. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

"I went to Yuze with Huairuyu, and brought five hundred elites and newly developed firearms with me. It should be safe."

Although Xiao Zhige hadn't said clearly these few days, seeing him awake at night these days, An Changqing had already guessed his decision.

Xiao Zhige was really silent, staring at him with deep eyes, and slowly said: "You must go on Yuze's trip, but you can't go alone. I'll be with you."

An Changqing frowned and did not agree: "If you go too, who will deal with all the political affairs? In case of trouble, the distant water will not be able to save the nearby fire."

"I have a proper method for all of these." Xiao Zhige raised his hand and said in a low voice: "If you don't go to Yuze, I'm afraid it will be difficult for the next few decades. But if you let you go alone, I will not Don't worry. I've been thinking about it for a long time, and only if I go with you can I have both.

Seeing An Changqing seemed to have something to say, he raised his hand to hold his lips and continued: "I know your worries. But everything above the court has established regulations. Wen You Ji Anmin and others, Wu There is Qi Wei Tiehu. This year's year is good, there should be no natural disasters. I will not be in trouble for a few months."

He finished speaking, and An Changqing's persuasive words were all blocked back, and she had no choice but to say: "These days you don't sleep at night, so are you thinking about this?"

"Ok."

Xiao Zhige sat down on the couch, pulled him into his arms and hugged him, buried his head on the back of his neck, sighed, and said in a low voice, "I thought about it for a long time, but after all, I didn't feel relieved."

If you put a person in a place out of his reach, let alone dealing with political affairs, he is afraid that he will really have to sleep and eat.

An Changqing is his life, he can lose everything, but he can't be lost.

The wet (kiss wen) was printed on the back of the neck, and Xiao Zhige said ruthlessly: "You can fight again if the country is gone, but if it's you..."

He was unlucky about the latter words, and he refused to finish. He only took a bite on the back of his neck, leaving a clear bite mark, and said: "I will go together on this trip, and I will arrange things in the middle of the morning."

He was so determined that An Changqing stopped talking and could only respond.

***

The day before Yuze set off, Xiao Zhige invited Huai Ruyu into the palace. When Huai Ruyu heard that An Changqing agreed to go to Yuze, he had an unsurprising expression. It was not until I heard that Xiao Zhige had to go with him, and asked him to stay in Yejing for another half a month, only then (exposed) the surprise (color).

Then he took it for granted. He has heard a lot of the deeds of the two of them these days, and it is inevitable that he will feel exaggerated and not really touched.

Only at this moment did he feel a touch. The feelings between the two are really enviable. If his grandfather could have half of Xiao Zhige's responsibility and sincerity, the Yuze royal family would not have fallen here.