Chapter 40

Xiao Zhige had expected it, and shook An Changqing's hand to comfort him, then put on the prince's python robe, and rode into the palace in a carriage. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

(Dry gan) In the main palace, the earth dragon was burning vigorously, and the gold (color) curtains fell to the ground. After layering the curtains, Emperor Anqing leaned on the collapsed, and two court ladies threw his shoulders and legs one after the other. Not far away, a middle-aged Taoist wearing a gossip robe was surrounding a pill furnace and carefully controlling the fire. From time to time, there was a small cracking sound in the pill furnace, and the fragrance of the pill was faintly emitted.

"Dao Master Xuan Yi said, that mad Taoist may be higher than your Dao Xing?" Emperor An Qing played with a white jade vial in his hands, his eyes were burning.

Xuan Yi carefully opened the lid of the pill furnace, put the refined pill pellets in a white jade bottle and sealed them, and then carefully held them in front of Emperor Anqing: "Yes, it is a skill that can be used to calculate the heavenly secrets and break the disaster. Even a poor master can't do it. If what the Northern Warlord said is true, most of the crazy Taoist is an expert."

"Superior..." Emperor An Qing was extremely excited: "The expert might refine the pill that will make me immortal?"

Xuan Yi glanced at his expression, and answered cautiously, "Even though I have heard a lot about the elixir of immortality, I have never seen the true chapter. Even the expert may not know it..."

Emperor An Qing's face (color) changed, and he waved his sleeves: "Then what kind of expert is this called?"

Xuan Yi arched his hands and said: "If you have a profound Taoism and can see through the secrets of heaven, you can also seek advantages and avoid disadvantages for your majesty like this time. That is, you can't refine the elixir of immortality, but if it is just to prolong life, it is not difficult to think about it..."

Emperor An Qing was a little more happy now, stretched his neck and looked out, impatiently urging: "Has the Northern War King not come yet? Hurry up!"

Waiting at the door, the palace man replied: "It has been announced that the prince has entered the palace."

While we were talking, I heard the palace man outside the hall shout loudly: "The King of Northern Warfare, please see your Majesty!"

"Hurry!" Emperor An Qing excitedly pushed away the two court ladies and got up. This should be the first time he was so looking forward to seeing this son who didn't like him.

Xiao Zhige came draped in the wind and snow, and dispelled the chill in the outer hall before he stepped into the inner hall.

The warmth in the inner hall was mellow, and there was a strange fragrance floating in the air. Xiao Zhige glanced across the inner alchemy furnace in the hall, and then respectfully saluted: "My son has seen his father."

"Get up." Emperor An Qing looked at him with Yan Yue (color), with eagerness in his eyes: "The crazy Taoist you said last time, but do you remember what he looked like?"

Xiao Zhige sneered in his heart, but he cast his eyes down thinking like: "My son met him on the official road of the large camp outside the city. He was dressed very poorly, and he didn't wear winter clothes in the winter, just a shabby robe with his waist. There is also a wine gourd hanging. It should be in the old age, but he is full of energy and strong footsteps, which is very different from ordinary old people."