Chapter 57

Xue Wuyi really didn't need to send someone to intercept (kill sha) the envoy, because someone was more concerned about the safety of the princess of the Northern War. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

The clue to the secret treasure of the west dung is in the person in the painting, and the person in the painting looks exactly like the princess of the Northern War. Regardless of whether Anqing Emperor was tempted or not, Ye Jing knew about this matter, and someone would definitely take An Changqing as a raft.

As long as the letter was written in half truthfulness, Xiao Zhige would not sit by and watch the Queen Mother’s envoys arrive in Yejing alive when Xiao Zhige received his news.

It can not only help him solve his serious problems, but also sell the favor of the Northern Warlord, why not do it?

And Xue Wuyi was right, Xiao Zhige did not dare to bet on An Changqing's safety.

——The news was delivered by the maid next to Xue Wuyi in person. In addition, there is a portrait.

The maid said that the person in the painting looked exactly like An Changqing, but Xiao Zhige only glanced at it and knew that this painting was definitely not An Changqing. The eyes of the person in the painting are narrower and longer, and the lips are thinner, making him look a little cold. Even the small red (colored) mole under his left eye failed to neutralize the coldness in his eyes.

It's not the same as An Changqing. Just looking at the face, this should be an extremely deserted person.

Unlike his here, it is soft and warm.

Xiao Zhige looked at the portrait and did not speak. Ji Xue was not humble and did not say: "My grandfather asked me to bring a word to the prince: As long as my grandfather is alive for one day, Xi Wei will never be the enemy of Daye."

Xiao Zhige held his hands behind his back, looked down and pondered for a moment, and said to her: "Go back and tell you my grandfather, just say the previous transaction, this king agreed."

Then he pointed to the portrait again: "This portrait is an imitation, I left it."

The portrait is indeed imitated by Xue Wuyi, and the original has been put away by him a long time ago. Ji Xue bowed slightly towards him, leaving behind a portrait, leaving quietly as usual when Tathagata came.

On the contrary, Xiao Zhige remained silent for a long time at the portrait. He didn't think Xue Wuyi would deceive him with such a clumsy scam, then this portrait and the secret treasure of the west dung are all true.

With such a similar face, even the position of the mole under the eyes is exactly the same. To take a coincidence, it is really self-deception.

Xiao Zhige pondered for a long time and felt that the problem was mostly related to An Changqing's mother clan. Anjia is a native of Yejing and a rising upstart, it is impossible to have a relationship with Xue Chang or Xiwei. That is mostly related to the mother clan.

An Changqing's mother...was originally from a brothel, but her parents are unknown.

With a plan in his mind, Xiao Zhige put the portrait away cautiously, and wrote a letter asking people to send it out quickly. After all the arrangements were made, he asked Chang to come over to discuss the jade mine.