Chapter 77

When Xiao Zhige received Yanzhou's reply, he had already arrived in Yongzhou. +++Mobile reading After visiting m.mtlnovel.com in November, the weather is getting colder and colder. Yongzhou is located in the south, but the people are also wearing cotton-padded clothes.

He was sitting on a horse, looking at the north. At this time, it should be snowing in Yanzhou.

The city gate of Yongzhou slowly opened, and the dull squeaking recalled his thoughts. Xiao Zhige followed him with 20,000 Yanzhou Army, and his eyes condensedly looked at Kang Hong who was leading people to meet him.

The Zhuang Wu general Kang Hong was one of the twelve generals, and was a tribe of Xue Qizhi, and a diehard loyal to the three princes and one party. Kang Hong was only more than 30 years old. He was born tall and strong, with dark and rough skin. He looked like a professional, unlike Zuoqiu's kind of pampering and cultivating who came up with **** in the background. He has some real abilities.

However, the situation in Yongzhou was not much better than that in Gyeongju. The refugees made chaos, Hao (qiang) was slaughtered, and even broke through the Yanzhou line of defense and went to Zhuzhou.

Xiao Zhige didn't have to bother to guess what ideas he made secretly. It is nothing more than trying to use the chaos in the southern states to participate in the Prince's book. If the situation is more serious, the crime committed by the prince will be more serious. Even if the prince cannot be pulled off the horse at one time, he can still make him notorious. If the prince of a country has a bad reputation, the position under the (fart pi) stock will not be so secure.

Kang Hongce immediately saluted and welcomed Xiao Zhige and his party into the city.

Along the way, we saw that the streets were depressed, the houses collapsed, and there were even unclear (dry gan) dark red blood stains on the ground... All of these indicate the turmoil that has happened in the city. After all, Kanghong didn't have to waste the hills. The refugees failed to occupy the city. After the turmoil, they gradually occupied the surrounding counties and counties.

Now the city is still peaceful, but ordinary people dare not go out of the city easily, and dare not go to the streets, and they stay at home almost all day long. Patrol soldiers can be seen everywhere in the city, and the atmosphere is very condensed.

Xiao Zhige got his emotions, got off his horse and followed him into the mansion, and sat down in the main seat unceremoniously: "How is the situation in Yongzhou?"

Kang Hong had learned of what he had done in Gyeongju earlier, his eyes flashed, and he cautiously said: "The refugees occupy Gwangpyeong County, and most of the troops are concentrated here. At the end, the general sent people to persuade them to surrender, but these rioters refused to surrender. Later, they also fought against each other Second, but there was a military division among the refugees who had a good strategy, and even the general suffered a loss. He did not take the initiative to attack again. Only waited for the prince to preside over the overall situation."

Xiao Zhige faintly said "Um", and did not answer his words, only said: "The soldiers came all the way, the people are tired and the horses are exhausted, this matter will be discussed later."

Kang Hong was taken aback, and anxiously said: "How can the refugees cause the chaos to be delayed again and again? I will finally hear that the prince will put down the civil chaos in Gyeongju without a single soldier. Although it is admirable, the situation in Yongju and Gyeongju is different. These refugees are all fierce and anomalous. If they are not resolved as soon as possible, they may cause even greater disasters!"