Chapter 105

An Changqing was indeed very tired. He did not close his eyes for a moment after spending a day and two nights together. He was tight and dared not to show any weakness or fear. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com Xiao Zhige is not there, he is the backbone of these soldiers, in any case, he can't fall first.

Even when he picked up the fire gun (to kill sha) later, even if his stomach rolled, he had to press it (强qiang), pretending to be nonchalant, pulling the mechanism again and again, shooting (killing sha)...until that The feeling of nausea gradually weakened, and then became numb. In the end, only instinct was left to support him and repeat the same actions...

Looking back on the feeling at this time, I just felt as if the whole person was soaked in greasy and cold blood, and I couldn't get rid of it (tuo).

Only Xiao Zhige's arms were generous and warm, as if it could isolate all danger and pain. He originally had a lot to say, but in such stability, he unknowingly fell asleep.

When I woke up again, there was a darkness in front of my eyes. An Changqing was startled, and her heart shrank suddenly, almost thinking that the warm embrace was just an illusory dream.

He opened his eyes as much as possible and called Xiao Zhige by name tremblingly.

"I'm here."

A familiar voice sounded, and at the same time a candle was lit, Xiao Zhige held his cold hand: "Have a nightmare?"

An Changqing blinked and adjusted to the light, only to find that she was lying on the bed in the main room, and Xiao Zhige was sitting beside the bed. In the small bed next to the bed, Xiao Anheng and his sister huddled together and slept soundly.

His heart settled down suddenly, but he clenched Xiao Zhige's hand more tightly, gave a low "um", and said, "I'm afraid."

Before seeing him extremely tired, he was covered in blood, sweat, dust and dust. Xiao Zhige restrained himself by the bedside. Now he heard his aggrieved nasal sound and could not care about anything else. He took off his boots and went on the couch. He took him into his arms.

An Changqing's outer clothes are already (take off tuo), and she is now wearing only the middle clothes, and she looks thinner and thinner. Xiao Zhige counted his thin back bones with his fingers, and sighed, "I have lost a lot of weight."

An Changqing let out a dull "um", hugged his waist with more nostalgia, buried his face in his arms, sniffed his familiar breath, and his tight heart gradually relaxed.

The two of them didn't speak, Xiao Zhige moved down his back and comforted him silently.

The two hugged each other for a long time before An Changqing broke free from the coldness like a bone maggot.

He was not afraid when facing the mad dog-like Xiao Qi'an alone, nor when he asked people to prepare kerosene and Zhentianlei to die resolutely... But the moment he saw Xiao Zhige appeared, it seemed that all the strong (strong qiang) had been lost. Shattered, only endless grievances and fears remain.

Only in front of Xiao Zhige can he show (expose) a trace of weakness.

He slowly exhaled, and stood up on his knees, arms around his neck, and raised his head to (kiss wen) his chin.