Chapter 39

Li Haiyun's right hand was hung on his neck by a bandage, and his face (color) was also a little haggard. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com An Changqing entered the lobby and was really surprised when he saw him. He only heard Wang Fugui say that the two had a fight, but he didn't expect that the fight would be quite strong.

When Li Haiyun saw him, he got up and hurried to the end, a little embarrassed to the end, apologizing to him: "This time the princess has been troubled. The princess didn't blame you for the misunderstanding last night, did he?"

He looked at An Changqing carefully, and saw that he was just as angry, and he didn't see any injuries on his body, so he was relieved.

When An Changqing saw him doing this, his expression was very sincere, and his original thoughts about watching the excitement stopped a little. This cousin seems to be different from his aunt Li's affiliation, so An Changqing treats him more sincerely.

"What's wrong? I heard that my cousin had a dispute with my eldest brother last night?"

"Sure enough, good things do not go out, bad things spread thousands of miles." Li Haiyun smiled bitterly: "I don't lie to the princess, it is because of the misunderstanding last night. I drank too much wine last night, but my cousin encouraged me to find the princess, he Watching for me from the side. Later, after the princess told me about the misunderstanding, I wanted to find my cousin for a drink, but I didn’t expect to find someone. Then I realized that he might have deliberately encouraged me to find you and waited. When the prince came back, he bumped into the head so as to frame us."

"I went to question him about this, but he actually admitted it." Li Haiyun's face (showing) bitterly: "I was not angry for a while, so I started fighting with him."

An Changqing was surprised: "If you say that eldest brother has always disliked me, just frame me. How come even cousin..."

Li Haiyun was very gloomy: "Because I even got double yuan when I was young, my uncle often warned him about this. My eldest cousin has been grudges against me for a long time. Only now is I looking for a chance..."

He has always regarded this cousin as a close friend, whether it was Muai when he was young or the distress of failing to perform imperial examinations in mourning, he pours out to him. An Changyu also solved him like a reliable elder brother. But he didn't expect that he had hidden evil intentions a long time ago.

"What's the matter with the old lady?"

An Changqing can remember that the old lady is very tough. At this time in the previous life, she hadn't heard of any disaster, and she lived until she was nearly seventy years old before she died.

"It was my quarrel with my big cousin that caused my uncle, aunt, and the old lady. I told them about this. They didn't know that not only did they not reprimand my cousin, but they thought it was you... it was you who separated our brother, so I naturally refused to accept it and said I wanted to tell my father about this. Who knew my aunt would refuse, and she reprimanded me a few words. The old lady also blamed me for disrespect of the elders. I didn't hold back a few words...the old lady became furious."

Li Haiyun looked rather upset: "I thought that my aunt knew the righteousness, but she was actually helping her relatives and ignoring her. This matter was obviously because the eldest cousin was concealing evil intentions to frame you and me, but she pushed the blame on the princess...it is true. It's angry, no matter what, I will tell my father about it."