Chapter 119

A few days after An Changqing’s birthday banquet, he entered the second half of February, which is when the test will start. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Xiao Zhige ordered Yushi doctor and Taichangsiqing to be the main examiners. The examination was conducted at the Yejing Gongyuan. A total of three examinations were required. The first test will be taken on February 25, and there will be another test every three days thereafter. The last test will only be completed on the first day of March.

As early as around the Spring Festival, Yejing inns, large and small, were filled with students from all over the country.

Since Xiao Zhige became the throne, tax exemption, dismissal of corrupt officials, all states and counties have implemented benevolent governance and cultivation, which has restored a lot of people's hearts from the fall of the royal family in Daye, and there are also many talented people who are discouraged by the muddy officialdom and rekindle. With enthusiasm and ambition, one after another came to participate in this Enke. This year, the number of enrolled students in Enke was much more than that in the previous years. According to the examination papers sent from various places, there were many outstanding students among them.

Because Zhou Helan also participated in the imperial examination this time, An Changqing was concerned about the Encord. After the dispersal of the dynasty, he talked to Shaoqing of Taichang Temple still with emotion: "Nowadays, you can see scholars wearing scholar robes in Yejing streets and alleys."

Taichang Temple Shaoqing also sighed: "In the first few years, I didn't see such a lively scene."

The two looked out from the restaurant’s private room. Half of the restaurant’s lobby was filled with young people. Most of them were young people. They gathered in one place to talk and talk about it, not to mention it, but it was another lively scene.

With these ambitious students, Daye has become more and more prosperous every year.

An Changqing said: "Taichang Temple Qing also told me yesterday that there were too many people who went to Beijing for the exam this time, and the inn rental yard was full, and there were still many shy people who had nowhere to live. Discuss with me that the shantang should be temporarily vacant to accommodate these people who have nowhere to stay."

In the past few years, the situation in Daye was not good, the localities were poor and weak, and the people had a problem. Nowadays, although many poor people have made up enough money to go to Beijing for examinations, in order to save some money, in the cold spring. In the fading season, I actually slept at the gate of the Gongyuan at night, waiting for the Gongyuan to release the card into the examination room on the 24th.

There are many such poor candidates. Taichang Siqing saw it accidentally, worried that these candidates would not be able to bear the test and fall ill in the examination room, so he raised the matter with An Changqing to test his tone-now he can still be accused. The ministers with important tasks are not mediocre generations, but Xiao Zhige is not a gentle-tempered emperor. The relationship between emperors and ministers still needs to be adjusted, and officials will inevitably be a little unwilling to do things. They are all used to going to An Changqing's place to find out if they are not sure about the holy will like this. If King Goose doesn't object, he can raise it at the court meeting.

Taichang Temple visited him yesterday, but there will be time to raise it in the court in the future. It happened that today Shaoqing of Taichang Temple invited him to drink, and An Changqing responded: "I will say hello to the shantang, and then send some rice from the rice shop under my name. You will first order someone to The elders are well settled. As for the zhezi, you can make up later. Your Majesty is also in favor of this matter."