Chapter 123

The storyteller Huai Rushan was going to see was extremely famous in Yejing. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com is a middle-aged man about forty years old, with an elegant face, wearing a navy blue gown, and shaking a folding fan. It is a bit of a literati. It is said that he was originally a man who was hopeless as an official and failed many times. In order to support his family (gan gan), he started to tell the story. He has some ink in his belly, good ventriloquism, and his ups and downs when he speaks of books, and gradually he has accumulated a reputation. From the common people to the scholars, and even many dignitaries, he likes to listen to his storytelling. .

Mr. Wang’s venue on this day was set up in the back garden of Wangxian Tower, and there was an elegant seat in front of the garden for wealthy people. In the back, separated by fences, tables, chairs and benches are placed, which are full seats, and most of them are ordinary people. Huai Rushan had already reserved the elegant seat. After the three of them arrived at the Wangxian Tower, they were led by Paotang Xiaoer to take a seat in front of the elegant seat.

At this time, there were many people sitting in the general seat. Huai Rushan looked around and said: "This Mr. Wang is indeed extremely famous, and there are so many spectators. I heard that the story he told today is his one. The story written by a friend is passed down, telling the story of a heavenly immortal and an emperor on earth."

"I know this." Yu Gang Suisheng said: "The previous legend was that the fairy went to the world to repay his favor and fell in love with the benefactor general. Because of his immortal power, the fairy gave birth to a child for the general, but he was killed by the world. The Emperor Wuyong was tortured as a monster. Later, the general robbed the prison to save people, but he died. After the death of the general, the fairy returned to the heaven and gave birth to a pair of children to raise alone, and only took the children to the world to worship the general year after year. It is said that the fairy came after the fairy. Found the general's reincarnated person, the story of acquaintance with him."

An Changqing's eyelids jumped when he heard it, and when Yu Gang finished speaking, it was indeed the story that Xiao Zhige had originally asked someone to write in order to pave the way for him to have a son. He looked at Huai Rushan vaguely, wondering whether he invited him to listen to this story intentionally or unintentionally.

Huai Rushan didn't show any clues, raised his eyebrows and said with interest: "I didn't expect the prequel to end in such a bleak ending?"

Yu Gang nodded and said, "I had read it and cried under the quilt. I heard that the poster had a happy ending, so everyone rushed to watch it."

"That's not bad." Huai Rushan shook his fan and looked at An Changqing, saying meaningfully: "I heard this story was written by the author according to his majesty and the prince. I wonder if the prince has read it?"

"I've seen some. It's just that I don't like to read these books, so I haven't finished reading them." An Changqing sipped his tea and said lightly.

"Yejing really is more open than Zaiguo. If you were Zaiguo, these literati painters would not dare to use my brother Wang to write stories." Huai Rushan said: "What's more, it's the strange thing about this man giving birth."

An Changqing secretly said in her heart that she really had a picture, and she became more vigilant to deal with it: "The world is vast, and we may not be able to see everything in our lives. These compiled stories are not necessarily fake. They wrote about them. As long as we don’t commit (rape) crimes and violate the law, as for who wrote what, why should we go (gan gan)?”