Chapter 102

The prince was abolished, and the Northern Warlord led the army to the west, and the court seemed to be much calmer. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com. There are only three princes left by Emperor Anqing. However, he started to bring the three princes with him every day to teach politics. Many people guessed that Emperor Anqing still prefers the succession of the three princes. The officials who took refuge in Xiao Zhige were naturally a little anxious. They visited frequently to seek reassurance, but they were all turned away by An Changqing.

The gate of the Northern War Palace was closed tightly. Except for necessary things, even the servants rarely went out. Inside the palace, an elite defense was arranged, which almost turned the palace into an airtight iron barrel. Fortunately, when Xiao Zhige went on an expedition in the past, the palace also refused to visit and did not see foreign guests. He came here again today, and it would not arouse people's suspicion.

An Changqing is not idle in the mansion every day. The news from the spy is now being processed by him, and the news comes back one by one, and he has to constantly adjust the original plan according to the latest news.

On the seventh day that Xiao Zhige left Beijing, the news that Emperor An Qing was seriously ill and in a coma came from the palace. The entire hospital was alarmed, but failed to find out the cause of the disease. They were all helpless. However, the empress, who was quite haggard because of the prince, decisively ordered several well-known doctors to enter the palace for consultation. Only then did he find the cause of the disease and asked Emperor Anqing to wake up from a coma.

It was just this disease that Anqing Emperor was much weaker, and even the handwriting on the memorial could not be clearly seen. The position of the prince was left vacant, and no one was taking care of the political affairs on his behalf, so the empress who was attending the sick could only read the notes, the Emperor Anqing listened, and then verbally gave instructions, and the empress gave written approval.

With this disease, the Guanguan family became more harmonious than ever before.

An Changqing received a secret letter from Ji Anmin, which said: The memorial for escorting the abandoned prince Xiao Qi'an to the imperial tomb has not yet been issued, and the abandoned prince is still stranded in Yejing.

An Changqing guessed that Emperor An Qing’s illness was probably a signal that the dead prince was about to get up.

After a few days of this, some officials from the court played that the abolition of the prince was too strange or wronged and requested a retrial. At the same time, several officials jointly impeached Yushi doctor Ji Anmin to form a party for private interests and frame the prince. With Ji Anmin as the center, Dali Siqing and other officials were also implicated.

A few days after the court saw the court, Emperor Anqing fell ill again and fell into a coma. Finally, the Queen Mother Zhao came forward to calm the dispute, ordered the prime minister An Zhike, and Zhao Xinchong, the Great Pillar Kingdom, jointly investigated the case of the abolition of the crown prince.

Since then, the curtain of liquidation has been opened on the court.

Officials involved such as Doctor Yushi, Dali Temple Qing and other officials involved have been sent to jail one after another. Five days later, it was discovered that the abandoned prince had an illicit relationship with others. Because of fear that the prince would find out, he colluded with the official doctor Ji Anmin and fabricated evidence to frame the prince. Since then, the case of the abolition of the prince was completely reversed, and the Emperor Anqing felt guilty and issued an edict to re-appoint Xiao Qi'an as the prince.