Chapter 56

After Jixue went down, Xue Wuyi stood alone in front of the window, meditating. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

He came to Liangzhou in secret during his trip, because he was expected to be in the Guanguan system of Chang Zaichang and the Northern Warlord, and he would definitely invite the Northern Warlord to come to Liangzhou to help out. He came in person to discuss a deal with Xiao Zhige.

Xiwei has been living in a corner in recent years, and it looks peaceful on the bright side, but since the funeral of the first king, the undercurrent has long been surging.

Although the first king had a thin heir, only one young son remained. However, the Puyang Wang clan of the young son and mother clan is still prosperous, and has always been dissatisfied with his outsider's control of the young lord, secretly teasing the queen mother (gan gan) into the dynasty; and several brothers and heirs of the former king are prosperous, hoping that the young lord will die soon. , You can just ascend to the throne; the parties in the court are clearly divided. Although he has controlled half of them in these years, the remaining half of the officials are their own masters. Driven by interests, his reforms have been delayed.

In the blink of an eye, ten years later, the young lord has grown into a half-year-old, but under the instigation of the Queen Mother and the unsuspecting people, he is increasingly separated from him...

The current situation of Exi dung, if it is allowed to develop, the people of the west dung tribe who have been oppressed for a long time will have serious troubles sooner or later. He was worried in his heart and decided to implement the new law after many weighings. However, the reform law that he negotiated with his confidants was short of money and people, and with the obstruction of various forces, it was delayed in implementing it.

A cool breeze hit, Xue Wuyi pressed his fist to his lips, coughed twice, and then remembered the young man he accidentally met on the market in Liangzhou today.

With his hands behind his back, Xue Wuyi closed his eyes slightly, and compared the face in his mind with the collection of portraits-it was indeed the same, almost exactly the same.

It's just that Anno's face is slightly rounder, and his eyes are more gentle. Although the person in the portrait has the same appearance, his eyes are sharper.

One is like a bright moon, the other is the scorching sun.

Xue Wuyi slowly exhaled, thinking of another exhortation from the ancestor before his death-this is the secret passed down by the ancient Western Dung Kings. It is said to be the decree left by Xue Chang, the first Western Dung King. Xue Chang didn't know where to hide a batch of treasures before his death. No one knows how many treasures there are and where they are hidden. He only gave a picture scroll to his heirs before he died and told them to pass on it from generation to generation. If one day sees the person on the picture scroll, he will give it to him and tell He, Xue Chang owed the debt, repaid.

Xue Wuyi didn't know what was involved, but the ancestor told him solemnly: This is a debt owed by the ancestors of the Xue family, and his descendants must help pay it back.

However, it has been hundreds of years since the founding of the West Dung, even if the debt was to be repaid, the creditor should have passed away long ago and became a loess under the ground.

He was short of money right now, and Xue Wuyi was not of Xue's bloodline at all, and he didn't take the debt repayment seriously. What he liked... was a batch of treasures behind the picture scroll.